Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • mrjinx0521
  • Regular
  • 60 replies
  • 66 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 66 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • brianlincol
  • Regular
  • 56 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 56 replies
  • 30 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution The picture from my playlist won't change

Everytime I try to change the picture of a playlist the button 'change image' and 'save' disappear, but I can still go in my gallery and select a picture, but it doesn't get saved

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I try to change the picture of a playlist the button 'change image' and 'save' disappear, but I can still go in my gallery and select a picture, but it doesn't get saved
  • Joan
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution One song 'interrupts' currently played music

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceSamsung Galaxy 20FE // Windows Surface Pro 7Operating SystemAndroid 13 // Windows 10 My Question or IssueI am listening to music and suddenly the song stops. It always plays one specific song and it says that I have se...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany  Device Samsung Galaxy 20FE // Windows Surface Pro 7 Operating System Android 13 //  Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am listening to ...
  • Lyubka
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't load Library due to "invalid YLX sort order"

Both the Artists & Albums views cannot be loaded anymore. This occurs on both Browser (Chrome) and Desktop App (Win 10) - but does not occur on Mobile (Android).Chrome console logs it as "Error: "Recently added" is not a valid YLX sort order." and ti...

• Casual Listener
  • Both the Artists & Albums views cannot be loaded anymore. This occurs on both Browser (Chrome) and Desktop App (Win 10) - but does not occur on Mobile (Android). Chrome console logs it as "Err...
  • Lyubka
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Nouvelle façon de trier les playlist

J’ai beaucoup de playlist et je trouve ça dommage que le « tri personnalisé » ne soit pas personnalisé. Il serait intéressant de pouvoir changer l’ordre des playlist juste en les faisant glisser comme quand l’on modifie l’ordre des titres dans une pl...

• Visitor
  • J’ai beaucoup de playlist et je trouve ça dommage que le « tri personnalisé » ne soit pas personnalisé. Il serait intéressant de pouvoir changer l’ordre des playlist juste en les faisant glisser comm...
  • sataghen
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Opgeslagen playlisten overzetten op andere spotify account?

My Question or Issue Ik wil opgeslagen muziek en/of playlisten overzetten naar een andere account. Mijn account werd eerst gedeeld, maar nu niet meer. De andere persoon wil graag zijn muziek behouden. Is dit mogelijk en zo ja, hoe moet ik dit dan doe...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue   Ik wil opgeslagen muziek en/of playlisten overzetten naar een andere account. Mijn account werd eerst gedeeld, maar nu niet meer. De andere persoon wil graag zijn muziek...
  • MihailY
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost playlists & how to search for titles in your playlists

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceiPhone 12 miniOperating SystemiOS 16 My Question or IssueHi!I was looking for an old playlist of mine on my account with some specific titles that were gather altogether but to my surprise, I can’t find it anymore. I am ...

• Plan Premium Country France Device iPhone 12 mini Operating System iOS 16   My Question or Issue Hi! I was looking for an old playlist of mine on my account with some specific titles ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Old Spotify Wrapped Playlists

Hey! So with all this time on my hands, I wanted to go back and look at my top songs 2016 and 2017 wrapped playlists and rediscover my old music. I was wondering if there as anyway I could re access them. I don't know if they're in an archive somewhe...

• Hey!    So with all this time on my hands, I wanted to go back and look at my top songs 2016 and 2017 wrapped playlists and rediscover my old music. I was wondering if there as anyway I c...
  • mwhit
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Playlist History
    Spotify Wrapped
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Why does spotify require me to accept spam in order to sign up for premium access?

The "Terms and conditions" for premium access say:"You also grant to us the right" ... "(2) to provide advertising and other information to you, and (3) to allow our business partners to do the same."With no option to opt out, or say no. Why do we ha...

• Music Fan
  • The "Terms and conditions" for premium access say: "You also grant to us the right" ... "(2) to provide advertising and other information to you, and (3) to allow our business partners to do the sam...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding duplicate songs to a playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceMACBOOK AIROperating System My Question or IssueWhen I try and add songs from one playlist to another it adds all the duplicates instead of asking me whether I want to or not. How do I get it to ask me if I want to add the d...

•   Plan Premium Country US Device MACBOOK AIR Operating System     My Question or Issue When I try and add songs from one playlist to another it adds all the duplicates inste...
  • Lyubka
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chronology

My Question or IssueWhen I click on the chronology botton, il shows me I have listen to none podcasts, when it's not at all!! I do not understand why this is happening now. Before there was no such problem. PlanFreeCountryItaly

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue When I click on the chronology botton, il shows me I have listen to none podcasts, when it's not at all!! I do not understand why this is happening now. Before there was no such...
  • micbs_
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing news from Daily

Hi, How can I remove the news bulletin at the beginning of the "Your Daily Drive" playlist? I find it obnoxious, I don't want to hear any news when using Spotify and I don't like it. So far I haven't found an option to disable it. Am I missing a chec...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   How can I remove the news bulletin at the beginning of the "Your Daily Drive" playlist? I find it obnoxious, I don't want to hear any news when using Spotify and I don't like it. So far ...
  • onlytocomplain
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t find podcast BOYS CLUB

Plan Premium Country Germany, residing in Spain Device iPhone 13 Operating System Latest iOS My Question or Issue I cannot find/see any episode of the podcast BOYS CLUB (Spotify exclusive). my wife who is on the same family plan, can see and listen t...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany, residing in Spain   Device iPhone 13   Operating System Latest iOS   My Question or Issue I cannot find/see any episode o...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot add more songs to my playlist??

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueEvery time i try to add a song to my playlist it just says "something went wrong."??? I'm trying to make a playlist that is basically a radio with the type of music that i ...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Every time i try to add a song to my playlist it just says "something went wrong."??? I'm trying to mak...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • "playlist"
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Telling the reason why a song is unavailable besides from “this song is unavailable”

It’s quite annoying when the play button is greyed out and when you click it it just says that the song is unavailable. I’m sorry, but WHY is it unavailable?

• Casual Listener
  • It’s quite annoying when the play button is greyed out and when you click it it just says that the song is unavailable. I’m sorry, but WHY is it unavailable?
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Remove Artist feature not working

Plan: Premium (Family)Country: UK Device: Macbook Pro, iPhone 12 Pro, Windows PCOperating System: Latest OS on all above My Question or Issue:For the last few years my release radar keeps including new songs from an artist I don't like; "Alonestar", ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium (Family) Country: UK   Device: Macbook Pro, iPhone 12 Pro, Windows PC Operating System: Latest OS on all above   My Question or Issue: For the last few y...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I find out how many playlists I have in my library?

Hello,I would like to find out how many playlists I have in my library (without actually counting them), but the only related number I can find is the number that appears in the text box when I create a new playlist. I have probably 500 playlists in ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I would like to find out how many playlists I have in my library (without actually counting them), but the only related number I can find is the number that appears in the text box when I cre...
  • trbqueen
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

I Keep getting Devices and Artists on my profile that arent mine

PlanPremiumCountrySouth Africa DeviceLenovo Legion and Samsung S21Operating SystemWindows 11 and Android My Question or IssueHi AllI am new to the Spotify App and have been having the weirdest issues. I listen on my Pc almost everyday and most days a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa  Device Lenovo Legion and Samsung S21 Operating System Windows 11 and Android    My Question or Issue Hi All I am new to the Spotify App an...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong app/playlists language

PlanPremiumCountryPoland DeviceiPhone 11 Pro Operating SystemiOS 16.4.1 (a) My Question or IssueHello Team Last couple of days I have an issue with mixed languages both in my mobile and desktop apps. My phone and laptop language is English by the def...

• Plan Premium Country Poland    Device iPhone 11 Pro  Operating System iOS 16.4.1 (a)   My Question or Issue Hello Team 🙂 Last couple of days I have an issue with mixed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes