Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Playlists that have been restored don't appear on the public profile.

These playlists still exist through search and on my sidebar. However, if someone was to click on my account including myself on the public profile view, the playlists are not there despite being public, would be great to see these appear again.

• Casual Listener
  • These playlists still exist through search and on my sidebar. However, if someone was to click on my account including myself on the public profile view, the playlists are not there despite being public...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My public playlist doesn't appear on my profile

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceEvery DeviceOperating SystemEvery Operating system My Question or IssueHello, I have a problem with my public playlist, I made it public and I pressed aswell "add to my profile", I have reinstall my spotify dekstop aswel...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Every Device Operating System Every Operating system   My Question or Issue Hello, I have a problem with my public playlist, I made it public and I p...
  • Thomas781
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[LINUX] Cannot transfer local files from Computer to iPhone

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 11, HP EnvyOperating SystemIOS 16.1.2, Ubuntu 22.10 My Question or IssueI'm trying to download local files from my computer on to my iPhone. Previously I've done this by syncing directly from Spotify, but that feature has been...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone 11, HP Envy Operating System IOS 16.1.2, Ubuntu 22.10   My Question or Issue I'm trying to download local files from my computer on to my iPhone. Previously I'...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists

PlanFreeCountryNew Zealand DeviceLenovoOperating System windows 10 I made a playlist a few months ago, can’t remember if I made it public or not but can’t find it anywhere in my account or profile. I remember the name of it though if that helps?haven...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country New Zealand    Device Lenovo Operating System  windows 10   I made a playlist a few months ago, can’t remember if I made it public or not but can’t f...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on song in album creates playlist instead of playing album (desktop app).

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDell laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have been trying to play an album. I click on the first song and instead of playing the album, Spotify creates a playlist queue of that artist. I did not request f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Dell laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have been trying to play an album.  I click on the first song and instead of playi...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Your Library] GF's bad music taste session | | history/preference cleanup feature

I'm a senior dev: we as users should be able to have something similar to incognito mode where we can listen to music while the AI preference analyzer is off, history is off, tracks won't show up in the home screen. otherwise personalizing the home p...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a senior dev:   we as users should be able to have something similar to incognito mode where we can listen to music while the AI preference analyzer is off, history is off, tracks won't sh...
  • Daniel231
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist (1k+ followers) doesn't show on other accounts

I'm experiencing a severe issue.My long-term playlist, with more than 1k followers, doesn't show on any other account. It appears as public on my own account but no one can access to it, as it shows "private or removed".

• Regular
  • I'm experiencing a severe issue. My long-term playlist, with more than 1k followers, doesn't show on any other account. It appears as public on my own account but no one can access to it, as it s...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have I been hacked? 100s of new random playlists 😳

premium account with family accountsiPhone 11 All of the sudden I have 100s of playlist of music and artists I don’t listen too. 99% of the play lists only have a few songs in them and they all seem to be same “low-fi” genre. They say they were creat...

• Visitor
  • premium account with family accounts iPhone 11   All of the sudden I have 100s of playlist of music and artists I don’t listen too. 99% of the play lists only have a few songs in them and the...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Inappropriate Podcast Suggestions

Spotify Free USA Hello! I only chose to send my version and country because I didn't find the other information relevant. Other people have had similar problems on different devices and even on Spotify Premium. Onto the issue at hand, Spotify has rec...

• Casual Listener
  •   Spotify Free   USA   Hello!   I only chose to send my version and country because I didn't find the other information relevant. Other people have had similar problems on ...
  • filmul
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist/Album play

PlanPremiumCountryIndia Device(Samsung Galaxy A71, Macbook Pro M1)Operating System(Android 12) My Question or IssueWhen I play any album or playlist or a song from it, next songs are not played from that album or playlist. Adding any song to the queu...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country India  Device (Samsung Galaxy A71, Macbook Pro M1) Operating System (Android 12)   My Question or Issue When I play any album or playlist or a song from it, n...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the Christmas music category under search

I see a ramadan category a pride 365 category etc but no christmas categoryPlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevice(laptop/android phone)Operating System(windows 10/android.) My Question or Issue

• Roadie
  • I see a ramadan category a pride 365 category etc but no christmas category Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device (laptop/android phone) Operating System (windows 10/android.)   My Q...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Enhanced feature disable download

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 16.2 My Question or IssueI am having issues downloading my playlist after using the enhanced playlist feature. Existing song became unavailable offline. The download and option (。。。) butto...

• Plan Premium Country Singapore Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 16.2   My Question or Issue I am having issues downloading my playlist after using the enhanced playlist feature. E...
  • jaymillhouse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I connect my PS4 playlist to my phone? If so, how?

I have bunch of songs on Spotify for my ps4 and I want to transfer that to my phone. How do I do that

• I have bunch of songs on Spotify for my ps4 and I want to transfer that to my phone. How do I do that
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't unlike my songs, I have 28,828 songs

So I have 28,828 liked songs and whenever I like a song now it doesn't show up, so I decided to just unlike all but it doesn't work and they just show up. I even tried one at a time and albums at a time. Please help.PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have 28,828 liked songs and whenever I like a song now it doesn't show up, so I decided to just unlike all but it doesn't work and they just show up. I even tried one at a time and albums at a t...
  • Yordan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how to create a public playlist from my liked titles ?

PlanPremiumCountryFrance Devicelaptop hpOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issuehow to create a public playlist from my liked titles ?each time i listen to music, like in my psersonalized playlist "discovery of the week", i click on "favorite"...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France   Device laptop hp Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue how to create a public playlist from my liked titles ? each time i listen to m...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I create an Album subcategory in Your Library?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If Spotify deletes a song, is this the way I can tell?

Hi everyone, See attached screenshot: If I see that a song in my playlist(s) is blurred and not clickable, I guess that means the song is removed by Spotify. My question is: does this apply to all songs that are removed by Spotify? can I allways tell...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone,   See attached screenshot:   If I see that a song in my playlist(s) is blurred and not clickable, I guess that means the song is removed by Spotify.   My question is...
  • eule_7834
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files help

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceS20 UltraOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueSo I have multiple playlists full of local files which all synced perfectly between my PC and phone, it was all good until Spotify changed it and made is so you had to ...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device S20 Ultra Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue So I have multiple playlists full of local files which all synced perfectly between my PC an...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Search or sort bar and playlist icon missing

PlanFreeCountrySEADeviceiPad Air Gen 5Operating SystemiPad OS 16.1My Question or Issueon iPad and iPhone:Normally, when you select or enter a playlist, a big playlist icon appears. And when you scroll down a bit, a search bar with a sort icon appears...

• Plan Free Country SEA Device iPad Air Gen 5 Operating System iPad OS 16.1 My Question or Issue on iPad and iPhone: Normally, when you select or enter a playlist, a big playlist icon appears...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop random play when I pause Spotify?

I have liked songs...almost 800 of them. And I'm sick of Spotify's "random" playing of my liked songs. Spotify keeps playing the same 50 or 60 songs over and over and over again! I've got 800 songs that I like. I'd like to listen to them all! So, I s...

• Casual Listener
  • I have liked songs...almost 800 of them. And I'm sick of Spotify's "random" playing of my liked songs. Spotify keeps playing the same 50 or 60 songs over and over and over again! I've got 800 songs t...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes