Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Can't save new albums to my library

Using the Save to Your Library function doesn't work on new albums. The albums do not appear in the library on the side bar. Reinstalling does nothing as the problem exists on all platforms. PlanPremium DeviceAll platforms have the same problemOperat...

Spotify_QsSXDicMxT.png
  • Using the Save to Your Library function doesn't work on new albums. The albums do not appear in the library on the side bar.   Reinstalling does nothing as the problem exists on all platfo...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Number of followers not visible

I cannot see the number of followers on my playlists. Why is that so?

• Visitor
  • I cannot see the number of followers on my playlists. Why is that so?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop Updates not on app

Hi guys I've made lots of updates to playlists on my PC but cant see these changes in the app on my phone. Would be great if anyone knows how I can see/replicate the changes on my app many thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi guys   I've made lots of updates to playlists on my PC but cant see these changes in the app on my phone.  Would be great if anyone knows how I can see/replicate the changes on my app ...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly adding tracks to my playlist

Hi I created a playlist in spotify. I accidentally switched on "enhanced" mode, then switched it off again. However spotify keeps adding songs to the playlist, and I cannot see how to remove or block them.I have a pro account.Can anyone help?bestBarr...

• Hi  I created a playlist in spotify. I accidentally switched on "enhanced" mode, then switched it off again. However spotify keeps adding songs to the playlist, and I cannot see how to remove o...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Clearing my library

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music stops playing after 10 seconds

Music plays for 10 seconds then it looks as though it’s still playing music but there is no sound.. this happens even with off line downloaded music..help.. I can’t listen to my playlists anymore..

• Visitor
  • Music plays for 10 seconds then it looks as though it’s still playing music but there is no sound.. this happens even with off line downloaded music..help.. I can’t listen to my playlists anymore..
  • AlejaR
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Liked songs" needs improvement because of duplicate songs

Let me explain why. For example, I like a song from a random playlist and add it to my own playlist. While exploring another songs, sometimes I see the same song that I liked but it is not appearing to be liked. For example check these ones: https://...

• Regular
  • Let me explain why. For example, I like a song from a random playlist and add it to my own playlist. While exploring another songs, sometimes I see the same song that I liked but it is not appearing ...
  • denizsafk
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist Thumbnails Blank

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: PCOperating System: Windows 10 As you can see from this screenshot, I have created many playlists. (You are looking at the contents of my "Chilled" folder.) For some reason, many of them have defaulted to a boring gre...

2022-07-25 16_42_15-Window.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: PC Operating System: Windows 10   As you can see from this screenshot, I have created many playlists. (You are looking at the contents...
  • UdderJuice
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Other] End button to avoid fading in a new song

I like it when songs cross-fade in and out. But when I want to stop my Spotify session I like to end it without a new song fading in. So please add an end button, after which the last played song will end and no new song starts playing.

• Casual Listener
  • I like it when songs cross-fade in and out. But when I want to stop my Spotify session I like to end it without a new song fading in. So please add an end button, after which the last played song wil...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What is the difference between "Remove from profile" and "Remove from Your Library"?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceWeb UIOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I right click on a playlist, what is the difference between "Remove from profile" and "Remove from Your Library"? (Only appears on playlists by other people, not list...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Web UI Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I right click on a playlist, what is the difference between "Remove from profile" and "Rem...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't make my Private Album to be Public

So, I made a Public Album together with a friend on Spotify, and then I changed it to Private Album to see if she could still see it or not, when I changed it back to Public Album, it won't show up as Public, but it's written the album had been made ...

• So, I made a Public Album together with a friend on Spotify, and then I changed it to Private Album to see if she could still see it or not, when I changed it back to Public Album, it won't show up a...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last Year Wrapped

Can I access to my last year wrapped (2021) stories? I didn’t save it. I want to see the summary like fav artists, songs, minutes listened, pleasee help? Thanks

• Can I access to my last year wrapped (2021) stories? I didn’t save it. I want to see the summary like fav artists, songs, minutes listened, pleasee help? Thanks
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My top artist between 2010-2016

Hey! I seaching for my Sptotify top artist playlist between 2010-2016, where can I find them? They are gone, I had them in my libary and Ive not delete them. Mattias

• Hey! I seaching for my Sptotify top artist playlist between 2010-2016, where can I find them? They are gone, I had them in my libary and Ive not delete them.   Mattias  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

local files

does anyone know why local files doesnt show on my web player? the only thing that shows up under settings is language

• does anyone know why local files doesnt show on my web player? the only thing that shows up under settings is language
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I only show my library items in Your Library

When I go to Your Library and choose an artist, how can show a list of only albums that I added? Now, I have to scroll past Liked songs, Popular, Popular Releases and then click on See discography. However, now I see all the artist's albums instead o...

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to Your Library and choose an artist, how can show a list of only albums that I added? Now, I have to scroll past Liked songs, Popular, Popular Releases and then click on See discography. H...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is there a way to sort music in "Your Library" by Artist, NOT Album?

I've been having this problem with Spotify for awhile now. So when I "heart" an album, it shows up in the albums tab for listening later. That's all well and good. What I then want to do, is sort the albums I've liked by ARTIST. Not by "recently adde...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having this problem with Spotify for awhile now. So when I "heart" an album, it shows up in the albums tab for listening later. That's all well and good. What I then want to do, is sort the...
  • Jentera
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song previously available but suddenly “not playable”

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDevice(iPhone 13 Pro Max)Operating System(iOS 16.1.1) My Question or Issue Hi, I’m a daily user and subscriber to Spotify (premium). Music being essential to everyday life. Just love it! I’m always eager to expand my library a...

•   Plan Premium Country Norway Device (iPhone 13 Pro Max) Operating System (iOS 16.1.1)   My Question or Issue   Hi,   I’m a daily user and subscriber to Spotify (pre...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transfer playlist into library

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceiPhone 8My Question or IssueHi team,I have recently transferred my Apple Music library into Spotify using SongShift. This has created one large playlist in Spotify. I was wondering how I can get the playlist into my...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device iPhone 8 My Question or Issue Hi team, I have recently transferred my Apple Music library into Spotify using SongShift. This has created one large play...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

configure transition among playlist tracks

it would be nice to have the possibility to customize a pause time among playlist tracks.Is it possible to do such a thing as have 5sec silent pause between each track in a playlist?

• Visitor
  • it would be nice to have the possibility to customize a pause time among playlist tracks. Is it possible to do such a thing as have 5sec silent pause between each track in a playlist?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped: Can I make a song not be included?

PlanPremiumCountryNorway Hi all!I have a 10 min song that I sometimes use for sleep. In previous Wrapped that song has been my number 1 played, and will likely be so this year. Is there a way to deactivate / not include the song when it comes to Wrap...

• Plan Premium Country Norway   Hi all! I have a 10 min song that I sometimes use for sleep. In previous Wrapped that song has been my number 1 played, and will likely be so this year. &nbs...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes