Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All artists discography are missing

Solved!

All artists discography are missing

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

(iPhone 6 and iPad mini 4

Operating System

(iOS 12.)

My Question or Issue

since the new update all discography of all artists seems to be hidden. On the artists page you have: appears on, fans also like and artist picks but all the albums are nowhere to be found. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community about this.

As mentioned in this Ongoing Issue, our tech teams are currently investigating this.

In the meanwhile, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE in that thread so you can stay updated on any news we have.

Hope this helps clarify things. Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

38 Replies

ame thing in the US. And only on my iPad. Samsung phone and Windows desktop are both fine. Is this a further escalation of the battle with Apple? I certainly support Spotify in this. Apple sorely needs to be shown the error of their ways. The company has become less and less attractive .

I also have the same problem. No "discography" on my iPad. Shows fine on my iPhone and Windows PC. Live in Norway

This has suddenly happened on my iPad, presumably since the today’s software update to v8.4.97.  The humorous description of the update is “Fixed stability issues”!

Same thing is happening here in Finland.

I was surprised to check some new releases from artists/bands pages and no albums were visible. So discographies are gone. The albums and songs can be found and played, they're just not visible on the artist pages. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

My iPad Pro has the latest version installed (8.4.97) and it's lost the bands/artists discographies on their pages. Same thing happening my other older iPad (4th gen) and it has the very same version 8.4.97 installed.

For some reason, my phone iPhone 6s has the similar latest version installed but it has the discography-pages just normally and fine there.

This has suddenly happened on my iPad, presumably since the today’s software update to v8.4.97.  The humorous description of the update is “Fixed stability issues”!

POSTED TWICE IN ERROR, SORRY. I cannot see how to delete this one.

Same here - iPad Pro, Spotify premium uk

If this is the case, it is very unprofessional. I have been a paying member for a year now, and have been very satisfied up to now. But this is pissing me off...

Same here on iPad. iPhone and Mac IOS apps work fine.

Same here 

I'm having the same problem but not on all IOS devices. Is this a temporary issue?

I’ve sent screenshots and links to this thread and a couple other threads about the same issue to @SpotifyCares on Twitter. Hopefully they come out with a fix soon. 

Same here. Works fine on my XS Max but not on my iPad. 😞

Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

iPhone XS Max & iPad 4:th gen.

Operating System

iOS 12.1.4 (iPhone) iOS 10.3.3 (iPad)

Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community about this.

As mentioned in this Ongoing Issue, our tech teams are currently investigating this.

In the meanwhile, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE in that thread so you can stay updated on any news we have.

Hope this helps clarify things. Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Great thanks

Same here on iPad in UK (I haven’t checked if the same on iPhone). It’s royally pissing me off as well!

Having similar problem. Also when using a search, the results are truncated. 

I have the same challenge.  Also sadly, this answer isn’t really a solution is it?

do you have a timeline for when there will be a resolution?

Hi

The proposed solution does not work for me. That's a critical bug that limits the usability of the app. I hope it will be treated with high priority.

Plan: Premium

Device: IPad

Operating System: iOS 12.1.4

Same problem. Has already reinstalled spotify. It didn’t help at all.

Denmark

ios 12.1.4

ipad air 2

family premium

Suggested posts