Premium

Country

Canada

Device

(iPhone 6 and iPad mini 4

Operating System

(iOS 12.)

My Question or Issue

since the new update all discography of all artists seems to be hidden. On the artists page you have: appears on, fans also like and artist picks but all the albums are nowhere to be found. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: All artists discography are missing

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community about this.

As mentioned in this Ongoing Issue, our tech teams are currently investigating this.

In the meanwhile, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE in that thread so you can stay updated on any news we have.

Hope this helps clarify things. Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

View solution in original post

38 Replies

atomheart411
Music Fan

ame thing in the US. And only on my iPad. Samsung phone and Windows desktop are both fine. Is this a further escalation of the battle with Apple? I certainly support Spotify in this. Apple sorely needs to be shown the error of their ways. The company has become less and less attractive .

Haber
Regular

I also have the same problem. No "discography" on my iPad. Shows fine on my iPhone and Windows PC. Live in Norway

SimonORorke
Casual Listener

This has suddenly happened on my iPad, presumably since the today’s software update to v8.4.97.  The humorous description of the update is “Fixed stability issues”!

user-removed
Not applicable

Same thing is happening here in Finland.

I was surprised to check some new releases from artists/bands pages and no albums were visible. So discographies are gone. The albums and songs can be found and played, they're just not visible on the artist pages. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

My iPad Pro has the latest version installed (8.4.97) and it's lost the bands/artists discographies on their pages. Same thing happening my other older iPad (4th gen) and it has the very same version 8.4.97 installed.

For some reason, my phone iPhone 6s has the similar latest version installed but it has the discography-pages just normally and fine there.

SimonORorke
Casual Listener

This has suddenly happened on my iPad, presumably since the today’s software update to v8.4.97.  The humorous description of the update is “Fixed stability issues”!

POSTED TWICE IN ERROR, SORRY. I cannot see how to delete this one.

edoardocomar
Casual Listener

Same here - iPad Pro, Spotify premium uk

Ericleblanc
Casual Listener

If this is the case, it is very unprofessional. I have been a paying member for a year now, and have been very satisfied up to now. But this is pissing me off...

Chad_v1
Casual Listener

Same here on iPad. iPhone and Mac IOS apps work fine.

Lorenzo_NGG
Roadie

Same here 

SUGGESTED POSTS