Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

A747D503-1F65-4E24-AF88-65C3D4EC59F6.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @n_sergutina and @djluk4,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In cases where the app does not work after upgrading your OS, the first thing before anything else we'll have to try, is a reinstall.

We understand you prefer not to delete the app because you are abroad and you might not be able to download the app. So we hope you'll have the chance to be back so you can upgrade the app. If you are not planning on going back to where you downloaded the app, sign up here to be the first to know when we launch Spotify in your country.

Let us know if you have further questions. We'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Anyone knows how to fix this? It happened after I installed iOS 12. I tried restarting the app and the phone itself but nothing changed.

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

i've same problem. App doesn't work!

i've reboot the phone and app!

i can't remove the app (i don't live in IT).

someone resolved the problem?

Hey @djluk4

Could you try a clean install by following these steps:

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/reinstallation-of-spotify/

Please let me know how it goes 🙂

no i can't unistall the app because it's not avible in my store! i changed the store when i moved to UAE from IT.

Same story here. I’m not using the italian store anymore so I cannot download the app again

if they don't fix the app we have to change service!! Apple, Anghami,Amazon or deezer!

Marked as solution

Hey @n_sergutina and @djluk4,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In cases where the app does not work after upgrading your OS, the first thing before anything else we'll have to try, is a reinstall.

We understand you prefer not to delete the app because you are abroad and you might not be able to download the app. So we hope you'll have the chance to be back so you can upgrade the app. If you are not planning on going back to where you downloaded the app, sign up here to be the first to know when we launch Spotify in your country.

Let us know if you have further questions. We'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

I actually managed to reinstall the app and now everything is working. Thank you!

Hey @n_sergutina,

We're glad to hear that helped! If anything else comes up, you know where to find us 🙂 

Suggested posts