App doesn't recognize my Premium account on my iPhone

Solved!

Re: App doesn't recognize my Premium account on my iPhone

billsten
Casual Listener

Hi!

Edit: 

I have sort of the same problem. When I visit Spotifys webpage it says that I have a premium account, but my spotify, on the laptop, says unlimited and my iphone cant neither sync or stream songs.

deepslackerjazz
Casual Listener
All good Meredith, thanks do much!! This is literally the most amazing thing ever!!!

Christin

Same problem here!

Just signed on and payed for premium, but it doesn't work!

Im grateful for all help i can get..

mypenburg
Casual Listener

It works again! Thanks for helping! Good service!

Spotify
Spotify

christin- You've created a duplicate account via your Facebook profile. Please be sure you're signing in with your 'christinlindqvist' username to access your Premium account. 

billstenkrus_ - Please keep an eye on your emails--we've just responded to the cases you opened with our support team. 

bq1756

I am seeing the same issue.  I upgraded to Premium a week or two ago.  My playlists are not appearing in my iPhone app.

Solution!

David
Spotify Legend
Hello.

Ensure that you are logging in using your "bq1756" username rather than an email address. This should get you back to your playlists.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Home_Skillet
Same issue here. However, logging in with my username instead of facebook doesn't fix the problem.

Next suggestion?

David
Spotify Legend

Home_Skillet - Your case is a very strange one. It's probably best if we continue this over email. I'll pop a message your way.

Airhorn Enthusiast

beffjaxter

I am also getting this issue. I have been using Spotify on my home machine and decided to try the Premium service so that I could use my iPhone. So far, when I search for music to listen to, it tells me that I don't have a Premium account. 

Would this also be the reason I've been uable to sync my playlists from my machine to my phone?

Thank you.

SUGGESTED POSTS