App doesn't recognize my Premium account on my iPhone

Solved!

Re: App doesn't recognize my Premium account on my iPhone

emp765
My account is emp765 and my laptop spotify I cool but can't play anything on iPhone app if there is anything you could do I'd be grateful

grahamb2020

Hi

I've the same problem with my account. Upgraded yesterday but no access to playlists...

Please help!!

thanks

kmcass

Same issue - forced upgrade, then no playlists. Tried to use your support page, which just times out. Fix this. It's absurd that premium customers have no app access. And maybe don't force us to upgrade once a month cause Facebook figured out another way to raid privacy.

user-removed
Not applicable
Same here. Already a premium member. Upgraded app on iOS (iPhone & iPad) exactly same problem as reported above. Login to Spotify on iOS, no playlists, saying I'm on a free trial. Email sent to support. No response. Tweet sent on twitter. No response. Absolutely awful customer support.

David
Spotify Legend

emp765 - Seems like you've managed to log in now, still having issues? 

grahamb2020 - Just checked your account, doesn't appear to be anything wrong. Should be fine when you log in using "grahamb2020" as your username, as opposed to an email address.

kmcass - Same here, your subscription seems to be in order. You should log in using "kmcass" as your username, and should be fine.

dikjones - Try using "dikjones" when logging in - Premium seems to be active here too.

Airhorn Enthusiast

dan777edelstyn

Hi, I am having exactly the same issue - my username is dan777edelstyn, that's how I log into my iphone - it works fine on laptop but not at all on iphone.. Says I need premium, and I now have a receipt to show I am paying my fees.. please help?

MattyChan
Hey I have the same issue on my iPhone. Registered for spotify premium on pc but hasn't recognized on my phone. Can u help pls?
Solution!

Spotify
Spotify

Hi dan777edelstyn & MattyChan- Right now you're both on our Unlimited subscription. This gives you unlimited streaming on your laptop, but a Premium subscription is needed to stream on your phone.

You can upgrade to Premium easily via your subscription page. For more information about our subscription options, please check out this page of our website. 

View solution in original post

rubbish
Casual Listener

I am having the same problem, just upgraded to premium and it is not recognising on iphone or ipad,

I am useless with technology so any help is appreciated

Spotify
Spotify

Rubbish- According to our records your Premium subscription has gone through successfully. Could you please try signing out and signing back in using your Spotify username (not your email). 

If you're still receiving Spotify Free please let me know--thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS