App won't sync

Solved!
Highlighted

App won't sync

davidfcutreg
Casual Listener
Hey guys,
Since a few days my spotify app on the iPhone 5 won't sync anymore. There just stands: synchronizing: 1 of 158, and it doesn't do anything. It's there for a few days and I can't synchronize any song.
What do I have to do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: App won't sync

Liam
Community Legend

@davidfcutreg wrote:
Hey guys,
Since a few days my spotify app on the iPhone 5 won't sync anymore. There just stands: synchronizing: 1 of 158, and it doesn't do anything. It's there for a few days and I can't synchronize any song.
What do I have to do?

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Have you tried a clean reinstall?

Also, what type of connection are you using - 3G, 4G or WiFi? Be aware Spotify doesn't support 4G connections yet :)

Liam

23 Replies
Solution!

Liam
Community Legend

@davidfcutreg wrote:
Hey guys,
What do I have to do?

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Have you tried a clean reinstall?

Also, what type of connection are you using - 3G, 4G or WiFi? Be aware Spotify doesn't support 4G connections yet :)

Liam

davidfcutreg
Casual Listener
First of all, thanks for commenting ;)
I have not downloaded the app again because I was afraid to lose my music if it doesn't work, but I'm now gonna do it.
And I am using wifi connection.

mzernial
Casual Listener

I have the same problem, iphone 5, I have premium account, I reinstalled Spotify, still will not download playlist for offline use, I need help now! 

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there mzernial and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community :)

Thanks for your question.

Have you tried to enable "Sync over 2G/3G" in Settings? Also it's fun to test this in Wifi :)

Let me know how this works for you today.

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

Awesome_0
Casual Listener

Hey I am having the same issue and it started yesterday.  My playlist will no longer sync from my desktop (PC) app to my iOS iPhone 5 app.  I have tried reinstalling the app but it still isnt updating my playlist with the actual songs.  Curiously though, I am when I do create a new playlist the playlist shows up but no songs transfer over.  Please advise :)

davidfcutreg
Casual Listener
I reinstalled the app and the problem is solved!

Awesome_0
Casual Listener

Tried redownloading the iOS app twice now.. and still not working properly (not updating the songs in my playlists)

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there and thanks for your question :)

Do not worry. I can help you with this issue.

In playlist syncing issues try to disable Internet (in mobile phone airplanemode is good).

Let me know how this works.

Greetings,
Jyri

Awesome_0
Casual Listener

If I put it in airplane mode, wont that block Spotify from syncing with the servers?

SUGGESTED POSTS