iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Available Offline" feature not working

My "available offline" feature is not working. A month ago, it worked quite smoothly when downloading a playlist to my iPhone. Now, after adding additional songs to my playlist, I am attempting to re-sync the playlist to my iPhone. After shifting the...

• My "available offline" feature is not working. A month ago, it worked quite smoothly when downloading a playlist to my iPhone. Now, after adding additional songs to my playlist, I am attempting to re...
  • Lucydavey45
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Problem with Playlist Syncing!! HELP!

So I have 805 songs that I starred and are on my offline playlist. I accidentally clicked the OFF button and it made all my playlist not available offline, so clicked it back so it can download them and it downloads up to the 260 song and doesn't mov...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have 805 songs that I starred and are on my offline playlist. I accidentally clicked the OFF button and it made all my playlist not available offline, so clicked it back so it can download them ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

total beginner

Hi i am a total beginner when it comes to macs and spotify. i have a mac and an ipad mini and i will shortly be getting an iphone. i signed up for premium as i think spotify is fantastic but i need a step by step guide to help me use my 3 devices on ...

• Hi i am a total beginner when it comes to macs and spotify. i have a mac and an ipad mini and i will shortly be getting an iphone. i signed up for premium as i think spotify is fantastic but i need a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing problems.

I've read that devices have a syncing limit but I haven't reached it yet. However, recently my most recent playlists keep disappearing from my iPhone when I load it up. They eventually reappear but the phone forgets they've been synced and they have ...

• I've read that devices have a syncing limit but I haven't reached it yet. However, recently my most recent playlists keep disappearing from my iPhone when I load it up. They eventually reappear but t...
  • JGA
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Update - Broken JVC Car Connection

Hi GuysSince the latest update my iphone will no longer work with my JVC Radio and iPod car kit, anyway of rolling back or fixing this?ThanksDave

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys Since the latest update my iphone will no longer work with my JVC Radio and iPod car kit, anyway of rolling back or fixing this? Thanks Dave
  • DJDAVEUK
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium trial not working on iPhone 4S

Hello I just today signed up for the spotify premium trial and it isn't working on my phone. It says I'm signed up for premium. Thanks!

• Hello I just today signed up for the spotify premium trial and it isn't working on my phone. It says I'm signed up for premium. Thanks!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jailbreaks problems

i dont know if you have a solution for this put i cant find anything online. i have spotify premium and a jailbroken iphone on 6.1.2 and when i search on my playlist on spotify it works but then i click the song and it force closes the app, ive tried...

• i dont know if you have a solution for this put i cant find anything online. i have spotify premium and a jailbroken iphone on 6.1.2 and when i search on my playlist on spotify it works but then i cl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume through Dock

I have an Altec Lansing dock that I use to listen to music at work. At the lowest volume setting, all other music apps (i.e. Raditaz, Sky.fm, Pandora, etc.) play at a reasonable volume. Spotify plays at the volume equivilant to "two more volume UP pr...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Altec Lansing dock that I use to listen to music at work.  At the lowest volume setting, all other music apps (i.e. Raditaz, Sky.fm, Pandora, etc.) play at a reasonable volume.  S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 4 - telling me I need premium

I downloaded the free spotify app and logged in to start playing my playlists. I then used it to play music and it was fine, I tried to use it today and it keeps telling me I cannot play my playlists as I need to get Spotify premium but playing it on...

• I downloaded the free spotify app and logged in to start playing my playlists. I then used it to play music and it was fine, I tried to use it today and it keeps telling me I cannot play my playlists...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I find friends and share?

Hi I cannot find friends on my iphone. When I try to share a track or search fro friends, the option of spotify people does not exist in the share window. It only displays facebook, twitter, email, sms, etc etc My laptop works fine, but my iphone doe...

• Not applicable
  • Hi   I cannot find friends on my iphone. When I try to share a track or search fro friends, the option of   spotify people   does not exist in the share window. It only displays ...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sleep Timer - iOS

The Sleep Timer of iOS is not working for me with Spotify. It stops for a second and continues to play music. This bug now exists already over one year. Please try to fix it or just build in a sleep timer at the app itself

• The Sleep Timer of iOS is not working for me with Spotify. It stops for a second and continues to play music. This bug now exists already over one year. Please try to fix it or just build in a sleep ...
  • adamreading
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 15 likes

My spotify premium is not working on my iPhone 4S

I have recently needed to replace my iPhone and tried to access my spotify account to find it has all my albums but does not give me access to my premium like showing no songs in the albums. Can you please help me with a solution, I do value this app...

• I have recently needed to replace my iPhone and tried to access my spotify account to find it has all my albums but does not give me access to my premium like showing no songs in the albums. Can you ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium account on iPhone 4s

I just signed up for a preimum account and online it says I have the premium trial but when I go to my Spotify app on my iPhone 4s, it says I need a premium account to stream songs? I have to sync a song if I want to be able to play it. How do I fix ...

• I just signed up for a preimum account and online it says I have the premium trial but when I go to my Spotify app on my iPhone 4s, it says I need a premium account to stream songs? I have to sync a ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium failing to scrobble to Last.fm

Hi, I've added my Last.fm details to the iPhone app (version 0.6.2.72) but songs I listen to fail to scrobble to Last.fm. Is there a known issue with this or is there something I'm missing in my iPhone or Last.fm settings? My iPhone is running iOS 6....

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I've added my Last.fm details to the iPhone app (version 0.6.2.72) but songs I listen to fail to scrobble to Last.fm. Is there a known issue with this or is there something I'm missing i...
  • RichArrowsmith
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Available offline" keeps resetting to off.

The "available offline" button keeps turning to "off." I keep having to turn it back on and then let all the songs download again. What's the deal?

• Casual Listener
  • The "available offline" button keeps turning to "off."  I keep having to turn it back on and then let all the songs download again.  What's the deal?
  • DavidTurley
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes

Local Files Not Appearing/Syncing on iPhone

To preface my issue, I've looked at several posts about this problem and still can't get it to work. Most of those I've seen who've written about this problem can see their files on their iPhone but cannot play them. I can't see mine nor play them. H...

• To preface my issue, I've looked at several posts about this problem and still can't get it to work.   Most of those I've seen who've written about this problem can see their files on their iPho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists of other people i cannot find anymore on my ipad , on my pcstill there

Hello, I have on my pc spotify... no problems , but on my i pad i have now version 061.48..When i search for example "disco "i get on my pc lots of playlists form other people , but on my i pad isee only one...and before update to this version i had ...

• Hello,   I have on my pc spotify... no problems , but on my i pad i have now version 061.48.. When i search for example  "disco "i get on my pc lots of playlists form other people , but ...
  • eliboo21
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top tracks

Maby it is just me but I can't find Top tracks when I am using my Iphone.All I can see is Albums and Singes..Where do i find Top tracks?

• Maby it is just me but I can't find Top tracks when I am using my Iphone. All I can see is Albums and Singes.. Where do i find Top tracks?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends and contacts

Hi guys, I am able to import and see friends on my laptop and share music with them and follow their music, but I cannnot do the same on my iphone. I can share from my phone to my facebook wall, but when I go to friends, my list is empty and I cannot...

• Not applicable
  • Hi guys,   I am able to import and see friends on my laptop and share music with them and follow their music, but I cannnot do the same on my iphone.   I can share from my phone to my f...
  • robwiii
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes