Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

iPad playlists/songs randomly unsync/ don't display correctly

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue, but it's been going on for at least a couple months now. I've noticed that my offline playlists will randomly unsync a few songs leading me to have to re-sync them. I've also been running into issue...

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue, but it's been going on for at least a couple months now. I've noticed that my offline playlists will randomly unsync a few songs leading me to have...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - Your iPhone app is absolute dog**bleep**

To put it bluntly. The app i currently am using less of on my iPhone sucks. Here's a real cool list of stupid **bleep** the Spotify app does on my iPhone (the same service i pay $10/month for) 1) takes forever to load (its the 21st century fellas) 2)...

• Roadie
  • To put it bluntly.   The app i currently am using less of on my iPhone sucks.   Here's a real cool list of stupid **bleep** the Spotify app does on my iPhone (the same service i pay...
  • Mitchgo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Search will not function, but other functions will

Hello folks. My iOS (7.4, jailbroken but if that matters then I will just switch services) device Spotify began acting up recently. At any time that I use the search function (on Verizon Wireless USA LTE or WiFi) it will say "an error occurred" after...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello folks. My iOS (7.4, jailbroken but if that matters then I will just switch services) device Spotify began acting up recently. At any time that I use the search function (on Verizon Wireles...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Apple iPhone app
    IOS 7
    ios app
    search results
    searching
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

search not working after upgrading to premium account

search runs and returns "an error has occurred. please try again" over and over tried a hard reset. uninstalled and reinstalled. deleted all my data. nothing seems to fix it worked fine before i upgraded today.

• search runs and returns "an error has occurred. please try again" over and over   tried a hard reset. uninstalled and reinstalled. deleted all my data. nothing seems to fix it   wor...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Search broken

Cant search Iphone 5s tried restarting and redownloading.

• Cant search Iphone 5s tried restarting and redownloading.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tell us iPhone users WHY this app won't work, and what you are doing to fix it

I'd been a Spotify subscriber for around a year, until recently. I am SICK TO DEATH of this app crashing out every few minutes. Sometimes you get a tell-tale stutter, then CRASH, or just a simpe CRASH. It seems that many people running this app on an...

• Roadie
  • I'd been a Spotify subscriber for around a year, until recently.   I am SICK TO DEATH of this app crashing out every few minutes. Sometimes you get a tell-tale stutter, then CRASH, or just a s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Radio Not Working

Spotify radio is not working. When I try to start a radio it says "Sorry this radio station cannot be started. Please try with something else." I have tried all of my radio stations and it says the same thing for all of them.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify radio is not working. When I try to start a radio it says "Sorry this radio station cannot be started. Please try with something else." I have tried all of my radio stations and it says the s...
  • Sistersledge
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Couldn't fast forward to next song on playlist

So I was on my way to work today listening to a chillout playlist from browse. I didn't like the current song so wanted to fast forward to the next track and noticed the buttons were greyed out. I couldn't go back or forward with the buttons. Yes, I'...

• Regular
  • So I was on my way to work today listening to a chillout playlist from browse.  I didn't like the current song so wanted to fast forward to the next track and noticed the buttons were greyed out...
  • plhoward
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS libspotify: App Rejected for using link to Spotify sign-up page

Not sure if this is exactly the right forums forum this, but I just wanted to inform others about an issue I encountered while submitting my libspotify enabled app to Apple's app store. My app (screenshot below) included the sentence "A premium Spoti...

Screen Shot
  • Casual Listener
  • Not sure if this is exactly the right forums forum this, but I just wanted to inform others about an issue I encountered while submitting my libspotify enabled app to Apple's app store. My app (scree...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My local files wont sync

I have been a member of spotifuggle and I have encountered a problem with syncing my local files. I have a iphone up to date software(7.1) and I try to sync my local files from my computer to my phone and it wont work IM on the same wifi tried connec...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a member of spotifuggle and I have encountered a problem with syncing my local files. I have a iphone up to date software(7.1) and I try to sync my local files from my computer to my phon...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Profiel foto veranderen

ik krijg mijn naam en foto niet veranderd ook niet als ik mijn Facebook account verander

• ik krijg mijn naam en foto niet veranderd ook niet als ik mijn Facebook account verander
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync..

Hi I would like to ask how to sync my playlist to offline mode because i tried it already how the instructions should be but it seems that it is not working, it sync somehow but its always stopping and not all my songs sync.. Bottom line" i had troub...

• Hi I would like to ask how to sync my playlist to offline mode because i tried it already how the instructions should be but it seems that it is not working, it sync somehow but its always stopping a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked From Radio

My liked from radio has stopped updating. Is this fixable? Can I recover the songs I've lost? I've seen other posts on the forums asking this question -- they're marked solved, but only because someone from spotify has responded and done something be...

• Casual Listener
  • My liked from radio has stopped updating. Is this fixable? Can I recover the songs I've lost? I've seen other posts on the forums asking this question -- they're marked solved, but only because someo...
  • bridgetwoodbury
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Iphone 5 problem.

Hello Spotify community. I have a very weird problem, when i listen to music on my Iphone 5, and then suddenly it changes songs and turns voice control on, in my pocket? Ive tried to reinstall spotify, but it didnt work. I tried to do the same thing ...

• Hello Spotify community.   I have a very weird problem, when i listen to music on my Iphone 5, and then suddenly it changes songs and turns voice control on, in my pocket? Ive tried to reins...
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync music even when on wifi

For some reason a couple of days ago spotify won't let me sync tracks and/or playlists even when I'm connected to my wifi. I don't have local files because the only music I listen to is music that I get off of Spotify. Sometimes when I try to sync th...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason a couple of days ago spotify won't let me sync tracks and/or playlists even when I'm connected to my wifi. I don't have local files because the only music I listen to is music that I ...
  • Baybiediya91
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify app keeps crashing since the iOS7.1 update

I updated to iOS7.1 yesterday and since then I can't open the Spotify app at all. Does anybody else have the same problem? Is there a fix? Thanks, C

• Casual Listener
  • I updated to iOS7.1 yesterday and since then I can't open the Spotify app at all. Does anybody else have the same problem? Is there a fix?  Thanks,  C
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone only playing previews of songs

My iphone just yesterday started only playing previews of songs. I have the premium subscription and can't figure out how to play music like I used to. I have tried loggin out and then back in as well as shutting of my phone etc. Has something change...

• Regular
  • My iphone just yesterday started only playing previews of songs.  I have the premium subscription and can't figure out how to play music like I used to.  I have tried loggin out and then ba...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify uses 600 MB of data storage in iPad

How do I clear the storage on my iPad? I dont even have offline songs on my iPad I cant find anyway to clean this up?? HELP

• How do I clear the storage on my iPad? I dont even have offline songs on my iPad 😞 I cant find anyway to clean this up?? HELP
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Queue on my Iphone

Am I going crazy? I can't seem to find the Play Queue on my Iphone 5. I can see it clear as day on my Android, (bottom left next to the previous track button in the now playing view), but this space is totally empty on my Iphone. This is infuriating ...

• Am I going crazy? I can't seem to find the Play Queue on my Iphone 5. I can see it clear as day on my Android, (bottom left next to the previous track button in the now playing view), but this s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessability issue in 0.9.4

Good morning!!! I was wanting to see if anyone knew of any way to get in contact with anyone from spotify as I have some accessability issues that I need to discuss. Thank you all so much, Chris Harrington

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning!!! I was wanting to see if anyone knew of any way to get in contact with anyone from spotify as I have some accessability issues that I need to discuss. Thank you all so much, Chri...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes