iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot see playlists on Ipad

My playlists on ipad dont show up. If you look close at the picture you can see the playlist on the far left side, but i can see what the songs are. Is there any way to fix this?

image.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  •   My playlists on ipad dont show up.  If you look close at the picture you can see the playlist on the far left side, but i can see what the songs are. Is there any way to fix this?
  • damixt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Itunes and Spotify Sync on Iphone.

RE: Itunes and Spotify Sync on Iphone. My PC is connected to a network and the Iphone is on WIFI. Ive connected via a USB cable, but its not recognising the Iphone on Spotify. I buy tunes which are not on Spotify, so its fustrating that I cannot play...

• Casual Listener
  • RE: Itunes and Spotify Sync on Iphone. My PC is connected to a network and the Iphone is on WIFI. Ive connected via a USB cable, but its not recognising the Iphone on Spotify. I buy tunes which are n...
  • Gemstar77
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Thanks for taking our 48-hour free trial?

I have had a premium account for years, latest spotify update on ios congratulates me on a 48 hour trial. An email asks me if I'd like to try another 30 days of premium account. I reinstalled the application on ios and it disappeared. But might be a ...

• Regular
  • I have had a premium account for years, latest spotify update on ios congratulates me on a 48 hour trial. An email asks me if I'd like to try another 30 days of premium account. I reinstalled the app...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on iphone (premium) playing VIA USB in Ford Fiesta - not working

Okay, need some help:I use my iphone to play music.I connect it using the USB port on my centre console, it normally works fine...I got spotify premium to play music without having to HAVE it.The problem is:When I plug the phone in, the music from sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, need some help: I use my iphone to play music. I connect it using the USB port on my centre console, it normally works fine... I got spotify premium to play music without having to HAVE ...
  • FannyVedel
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium won't work on my iPhone!

I downloaded the Spotify app onto my iPhone and got a free 48-hour trial for Spotify Premium. After the trial was over, I decided to buy it because I love it!! So, I installed Spotify onto my computer and bought the Premium version. I'm on the 30-day...

• Not applicable
  • I downloaded the Spotify app onto my iPhone and got a free 48-hour trial for Spotify Premium. After the trial was over, I decided to buy it because I love it!! So, I installed Spotify onto my compute...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sort songs on iPhone 5

I recently upgraded from an HTC Evo to the iPhone 5, and I am unable to change the order of my songs. Would you make this option available soon? Thanks.

• I recently upgraded from an HTC Evo to the iPhone 5, and I am unable to change the order of my songs. Would you make this option available soon? Thanks. 
  • austonbeck
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I setup spotify with Fords AppLink?

Now that Spotify works with Fords AppLink I would like to set it up. I can't seem to find info anywhere online how to set this up. I've tried a bunch of different things with no luck.Anyone as to do this? Any advise from anyone?

• Casual Listener
  • Now that Spotify works with Fords AppLink I would like to set it up. I can't seem to find info anywhere online how to set this up. I've tried a bunch of different things with no luck. Anyone as to...
  • larryinfl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford Fiesta 2012 - USB Connectivity!

I'm having issues using Spotify with my Ford Fiesta.When I connect my Iphone to my car stereo, the console says "No tracks detected on the ipod".I've tried being online with spotify.Being offline with spotify.None of the above works!Is there a way fo...

• Regular
  • I'm having issues using Spotify with my Ford Fiesta. When I connect my Iphone to my car stereo, the console says "No tracks detected on the ipod". I've tried being online with spotify. Being off...
  • Spangles
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Managing Folders on iPad

Hi I use my ipad and phone for Spotify and want to be able to have several main folders with subfolders containing different album/artist within them.Is this possible?Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I use my ipad and phone for Spotify and want to be able to have several main folders with subfolders containing different album/artist within them. Is this possible? Thanks!
  • Solista73
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Searching public places missing

Hi,Playlists used to come up in search now it seems oply to be my playlists or ones I follow. Have I turned off a setting or is it a new bug on the app?Joe

• Hi, Playlists used to come up in search now it seems oply to be my playlists or ones I follow. Have I turned off a setting or is it a new bug on the app? Joe
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t use spotify on my iphone even though I pay for the premium account.

DescriptionI have Spotify Premium but when I use spotify on my iphone it says "Spotify Premium is required for on-demand mobile streaming. It's free to stream on the desktop." I can’t use spotify on my iphone even though I pay for the premium account...

• Not applicable
  • Description I have Spotify Premium but when I use spotify on my iphone it says "Spotify Premium is required for on-demand mobile streaming. It's free to stream on the desktop." I can’t use spotify o...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete a playlist inside a playlist folder?

I can't figure out how to delete a playlist that's in a folder from the iOS app. Is this possible?

• Not applicable
  • I can't figure out how to delete a playlist that's in a folder from the iOS app.  Is this possible?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Really annoying Spotify bug - offline playlist bug

pleas help me with this bug... don't know how to fix it everytime I restart Spotify, I have to re-donwload my playlists. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zltrTHYjLsc

• pleas help me with this bug... don't know how to fix it 😞     everytime I restart Spotify, I have to re-donwload my playlists.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zltrTHYjLsc &nbsp...
  • hollaa01
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.6.2

What's new in this version (0.6.2): New: Now you can listen in your car with the Ford SYNC AppLink platform. Log into your Premium account on your iOS device and connect it to SYNC AppLink. Enjoy voice-controlled access to all your favourite music, p...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • What's new in this version (0.6.2): New: Now you can listen in your car with the Ford SYNC AppLink platform. Log into your Premium account on your iOS device and connect it to SYNC AppLink. Enjoy...
  • jayyyy09
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

how can i play spotify on my ipod without using the app

hi,i have an ipod touch and downloaded spotify premium. Is there a way i can play the songs i have downloaded through my ipod touch without the app.I have songs on my ipod with itunes and would like to add my spotify songs to these(i know the itunes ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi,i have an ipod touch and downloaded spotify premium.   Is there a way i can play the songs i have downloaded through my ipod touch without the app. I have songs on my ipod with itunes and ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When Tap Spotify Play Button in Safari on iPad , Leaves Webpage, Goes to Spotify.app

When I tap a Spotify Play Button on a website in Safari on my Mac Pro, the track plays, the pause button appears and I stay on the same page. However when I tap a Spotify Play Button on a website in Safari on my mini-iPad (iOS 6.1.3), the track plays...

• Casual Listener
  • When I tap a Spotify Play Button on a website in Safari on my Mac Pro, the track plays, the pause button appears and I stay on the same page.  However when I tap  a Spotify Play Button on a...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for iPad
    Spotify Play Button
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Segragation of local files

Hey! I have a little problem with Spotify on my iOS. I synced local files to my iPhone, but they seem completely unsegregated, it's just a list of every song I synced, I can't find a way to make folders like with playlists, to segregate my music to a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I have a little problem with Spotify on my iOS. I synced local files to my iPhone, but they seem completely unsegregated, it's just a list of every song I synced, I can't find a way to make fold...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify causing other apps to crash or not open

iOSWill either keep apps from opening or will crash everything. Once it froze the screen in diagonal and could not reboot. Took a while but it worked itself out. Still keeps crashing tho.

• Regular
  • iOS Will either keep apps from opening or will crash everything. Once it froze the screen in diagonal and could not reboot. Took a while but it worked itself out. Still keeps crashing tho.
  • TplusA
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow syncing over WiFi

I have an Iphone 5 -latest os, and the last Spotify update. The syncing of offline playlist over WiFi has bin unbearable slow the last couple of days. -Any tips or suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Iphone 5 -latest os, and the last Spotify update. The syncing of offline playlist over WiFi has bin unbearable slow the last couple of days. -Any tips or suggestions?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes