Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Apple Watch App Bugs

Solved!

Apple Watch App Bugs

Plan

Premium

Country

United States 

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

iOS 12.1

My Question or Issue

So recently I have gotten the new Spotify update that introduces the Apple Watch app. I installed it and it works decently. The app is very buggy. It doesn’t keep track of what song is playing (like background app refresh) and whenever you skip, it doesn’t skip and when you press it again you get skipped two times. Same with reverse. The play and pause button is slow, takes 20 seconds to work. The volume also takes many seconds to change on your device.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @d_atd01,

Thanks for reaching out. As the Apple Watch app is just released, it's usual to include some bugs. If you have specific ones that are reportable, please report here so the folks working on the Apple Watch app can take a look at it. Though, remember to do a quick search before submitting an issue in case there is already an issue similar to yours 🙂

Cheers.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @d_atd01,

Thanks for reaching out. As the Apple Watch app is just released, it's usual to include some bugs. If you have specific ones that are reportable, please report here so the folks working on the Apple Watch app can take a look at it. Though, remember to do a quick search before submitting an issue in case there is already an issue similar to yours 🙂

Cheers.

Suggested posts