Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Radio not available on Mobile APP - IOS

PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 8 My Question or IssueThere is no radio option on the mobile app. It is available on my desktop but not the mobile app. I have the latest update and have also un-installed and reinstalled and there still is n...

• Plan Free Country United States  Device iPhone 8   My Question or Issue There is no radio option on the mobile app. It is available on my desktop but not the mobile app. I have the ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my spotify app is weird

Plan planing to have premiumCountry DeviceiPhone 6sOperating Systemios 10My Question or Issuei installed the app but it says that "spotify premium cant be purchased in this app". And the app is not the usual app. its weird. please help meee

• Plan  planing to have premium Country   Device iPhone 6s Operating System ios 10 My Question or Issue i installed the app but it says that "spotify premium cant be purchased in thi...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Randomly pausing and skipping

Plan(Free/Premium) PremiumCountry USADevice iPhone 6Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) iOS, up to date, as is Spotify version. My Question or Issue Spotify is randomly pausing and skipping songs when I'm listening. Not a bufferin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan (Free/Premium) Premium Country  USA Device  iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) iOS, up to date, as is Spotify version.    My Ques...
  • sdldrg
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes

Song not showing on lock screen?

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 11.4 I’ve had a problem with the song not showing on the control center or lock screen, along with the album art being gone on lock screen and control center. It has been this way for a while, and I don’t ...

• Plan Premium Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 11.4   I’ve had a problem with the song not showing on the control center or lock screen, along with the album art being gone on lock scr...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug: Carplay in Greek Language

PlanFamily/PremiumCountryUSDevice(iPhone X)Operating SystemNewest OS My Question or IssueSpotify in Carplay in the Greek language says "Playlists" (in English). It should match the iOS language setting as it does in the iOS app itself which says "λίσ...

image1.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Family/Premium Country USDevice (iPhone X) Operating System Newest OS   My Question or Issue Spotify in Carplay in the Greek language says "Playlists" (in English). ...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

volume control spotify connect

PremiumCountryGermany DeviceiPhone 8Ipad 2nd generation ios 11.03.1 My Question or Issue Maybe I am to dumb or I didn't research thoroughly, but I am unable to find any answer to my problem:I am running spotify premium on an ipad, which is connected ...

• Visitor
  • Premium Country Germany   Device iPhone 8 Ipad 2nd generation ios 11.03.1   My Question or Issue  Maybe I am to dumb or I didn't research thoroughly, but I am unable to find a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover page not shown when pl is shared to instagram?

Hi guyz, As the recent update with Spotify and Instagram we are able to share pl or songs directly to instagram stories. However while sharing a playlist to instagram story directly from spotify app the album cover shows 4 random song cover instead t...

• Music Fan
  • Hi guyz,   As the recent update with Spotify and Instagram we are able to share pl or songs directly to instagram stories. However while sharing a playlist to instagram story directly from spo...
  • osmang
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify pauses when connected by bluetooth on Bovee1000

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11.4My Question or Issue Hi,When I play Spotify on my car through the bluetooth device Bovee1000, the song pauses after one second. The car displays the title of the song etc. During the 1st ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country France  Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11.4 My Question or Issue  Hi, When I play Spotify on my car through the bluetooth device Bovee1000, the ...
  • goczol
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

New Layout

I have two Spotify accounts. Both only have a FREE subscription. One of the accounts only has 3 buttons at the bottom (+ premium), while the other has the standard 5. I switched to the 5 button account to the 3 button account because more of my playl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two Spotify accounts. Both only have a FREE subscription. One of the accounts only has 3 buttons at the bottom (+ premium), while the other has the standard 5. I switched to the 5 button accou...
  • BlaMeese
  • Gig Goer
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes

Connect to a Device

Hey guys, I have 4 Chromecast Audios attached to multiple sterios throughout our house (lounge, living, bedroom and garage) and as part of this in Google Home have set up certain groups (whole house, kitchen/lounge etc). Up until the last few weeks a...

• Regular
  • Hey guys,   I have 4 Chromecast Audios attached to multiple sterios throughout our house (lounge, living, bedroom and garage) and as part of this in Google Home have set up certain groups (who...
  • benjamindwanz
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem download Music

PlanPremiumCountryItaly DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11.4 Hello everyone, I state that is the first time I write here, I hope to be in the right place and in the right section. I have now Spotify for almost six years (premium), and only a few we...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Italy  Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11.4   Hello everyone, I state that is the first time I write here, I hope to be in the right place and in the righ...
  • joabla
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Unrequested downloads

PlanFree/PremiumCountry US / Venezuela DeviceIphone 7Operating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or IssueThere are plenty of songs from albums or playlists that I saved to my music that downloaded without my request, now my downloads limit is reached and I ...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country  US / Venezuela  Device Iphone 7 Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue There are plenty of songs from albums or playlists that I ...
  • Lparigi34
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot skip song by swiping Cover Art, when Behind the Lyrics is DISabled

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountry Deviceiphone SEOperating System11.4.1 My Question or Issue So ... I forward/skip a song in a playlist by swiping ...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country   Device iphone SE Operating System 11.4.1 &...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files working on laptop but not appearing on iphone

Plan: premiumDevice: iphone 6S and mac I've had local files on my iphone for as long as I've had spotify, but i recently had to transfer to a different iphone, and when I did my local files did not transfer. However, they are still present and workin...

• Plan: premium Device: iphone 6S and mac   I've had local files on my iphone for as long as I've had spotify, but i recently had to transfer to a different iphone, and when I did my local file...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t find any lyric on app

PlanPremiumCountryThailand Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I can’t find lyrics for any songs right now.

• Plan Premium Country Thailand   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I can’t find lyrics for any songs right now. 
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps reinstalling songs from my Playlists

I don‘t know why but Spotify keeps reinstalling random songs from my playlists and it‘s pain in the **bleep**... Any help??

• Casual Listener
  • I don‘t know why but Spotify keeps reinstalling random songs from my playlists and it‘s pain in the **bleep**... Any help??
  • keira4664
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution playback problems on iphone

PlanFreeCountryC anada Device(iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating Systemios11.4.1(15G77).49.2GB of memory(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am having trouble with playing songs.I only get about 15 se...

• Plan Free CountryC anada   Device (iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating Systemios11.4.1(15G77).49.2GB of memory (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) &...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i am not able to download songs from my playlist

DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemLatest iOS update I have created my own personal playlist on Spotify and when I try to download all the songs in my playlist. The download switch turns green and displays "Downloading" but the songs never got downloaded ...

•     Device iPhone 7 Operating System Latest iOS update   I have created my own personal playlist on Spotify and when I try to download all the songs in my playlist. The dow...
  • PKimchi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Skipping/Pausing without touching phone

Tried the ap while out for exercise and was constantly disrupted by the pausing and skipping even though nothing touched my phone and the screen was locked. I think it's a shame there's no better way to get support here and see no point in upgrading ...

•   Tried the ap while out for exercise and was constantly disrupted by the pausing and skipping even though nothing touched my phone and the screen was locked.  I think it's a shame there's...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Heart and dislike buttons....

PlanPremium (Trial)Country UKDeviceIphone 6Operating SystemIOS 11.4My Question or Issue Sorry if im missing something new to spotify today and can't see any sign of a heart and dislike button as described here https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spo...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium (Trial) Country  UK Device Iphone 6 Operating System IOS  11.4 My Question or Issue  Sorry if im missing something new to spotify today and can't see any sign of...
  • JonR43
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes