Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Apple Watch App

Apple Watch App

Hello Staff & Users

I have been a subscriber for years, I really like Spotify! Can customer service or users who really know the true answer explain to me why Spotify hasnt made an app to use on the Apple watch. Apple finally delivers a watch that can save and stream music and the #1 music company doesn't an app?? Is this a "apple doesnt want competition thing"?  Regardless I will soon be getting my watch and will have to go with Apple Music so I can have tunes during my training runs and biking. Please spotify, throw us a bone as to when and if you will come to the playing field and let me continue to pay your subscription feed. You play with Samsung why not Apple. A sad customer! 

2 Replies

Seriously. Why won't you grow a pair and at least say why this is a problem? Is it a licensing issue? Is Apple paying you off? All I want to know is if you are going to create an app. If not, that's fine, I'll move on. If so, I'll hang around. SPEAK UP PLEASE. 

Good news!

Spotify now supports downloads on Apple Watch. This will be rolling out over the next several weeks.

Check out this Spotify news article for more info:

Enjoy More Ways Than Ever to Use Spotify on Your Apple Watch—Now With Downloads 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts