Device

IPhone XS 

Operating System

(iOS 14.2)

My Question or Issue

Spotify not able to stream on Watch. Using TestFlight version 8.5.93.486

5 Replies

Hey @Dinojj

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

If the Spotify app doesn't stream on your Apple watch as expected make sure you disconnect the devices from each other and give them both a quick restart. Then reconnect them and try again. 

In case the issue persists after trying out these steps you might need to run a clean reinstall of the Spotify app. This will get you the latest app version with all necessary updates. Check out this help page for more info. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Thank you. I have done the clean install however still facing the same issues. Apple Watch Spotify does not show the option to select AppleWatch. It only shows my IPhone.

Hey there @Dinojj,

Thank you for your reply and for your confirmation.

Can you double-check if you followed these steps correctly and that your systems is up to date?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi,

I have done all the clean install, version checking and following all the docs. I am still unable to stream directly to the watch. What else is missing? Thank you 

Hey @Dinojj

Thanks for getting back in touch and letting us know that.

In TestFlight, there is a link to "Send Beta Feedback". If you click it, you will be able to send an email where you can describe the issue. In the "What to Test" section, you will also see the email address for reporting issues.

This info will get forwarded to the right team so they can look into it. We suggest that you include as much details of what's happening as you can so it can help them in the investigation.

If you have any questions, just let us know 🙂 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts