Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Autoplay missing

Solved!

Autoplay missing

Plan: Premium Jordan App: iOS Why isn't there an option to turn on autoplay in playback settings?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @asimkhanfar,

thanks for posting !

Make sure to follow the steps here, and if that doesn't help, try reinstalling the app and see if it makes a difference.

Let me know how it goes 😃

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @asimkhanfar,

thanks for posting !

Make sure to follow the steps here, and if that doesn't help, try reinstalling the app and see if it makes a difference.

Let me know how it goes 😃

@onebyboo

thank you so much it worked when i uninstalled the app and reinstalled it

Hey @asimkhanfar,

Great to hear that it worked out for you !

Enjoy Spotify 😃

I have reinstall the apps in my ipad for a few times nut the autoplay option does not appear.

it works omly in my iphone

Hello, I have the same problem here. My autoplay doesn’t work even if I already turned it on. How can I fix it?

Hey there @edowilfridus,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Could you tell us what device, OS version you're using?

Also, did we understand correctly - So you've switched Autoplay on from the settings, but no song starts after you play something?

Could you try performing a clean reinstall of the app (steps here) and try using a different network?

Let us know how it goes.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello Alex,

My device is Iphone 7, IOS 14.0.1.

Exactly. I switched the autoplay on from the setting but no songs starts after my previous song ends.
I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the apps and tried a different network also but it stays the same. I will try a clean reinstall after this. 

Ps: when I try the radio feature from any songs, it doesn't work properly. I can't play songs from the radio.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Hi again @edowilfridus,

Thanks for the info.

Could you also try and see if songs play automatically on the Web player? Also could you try to start a Radio from an Artist or playlist and let us know if that works at all.

Thanks!

AlexModerator

Hello Alex,

I've tried to play a song from web player and it stays the same. I also can't play the radio. when I click the one of the radio, nothing happen.

regards,

Hey again @edowilfridus,

Thanks for the information.

We've reported this to the right team and it appears as it might be connected to this Ongoing Issue. We recommend you add your +Vote and the requested info to that thread, as this will help our investigation into this. Since Autoplay essentially fills the queue with songs similar to the one you're listening to, just like the Radio function, but automatic.

By adding your vote you'll also be notified as soon as there are any updates on the matter.

In the meantime you can ask a friend to log in with their account on your device and see if the Autoplay/Radio feature works for them. If that's not possible try creating a test account and see if everything works on that one.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator

Hello Alex,

How can I add my +vote on the thread?

Hi @edowilfridus,

On the righthand side you should see a grey box where it says: "Under Investigation", just below that you can click on +Vote.

Also don't forget to post the requested info as a commend, when you scroll down. This will help our team with investigating this issue.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator

it's done.

thank you Alex.

Have a great day

Suggested posts