Premium

Country

France

Device

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS 15.2

My Question or Issue

Autoplay isn’t working most of the time. Every time I play a song from search, it plays once and stops completely without playing a next one, this is why I have to go to settings every time and toggle Autoplay off then on which is becoming annoying. It happens even if I have a stable connection, and even when I’m on 5g!

6 Replies

Hey @js65,

Thanks for reaching out to the community with your question! With regards, can you try a clean reinstall? Please let me know if this works. Thanks.

Hi @Bertha69,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your device, so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi,

I followed all the steps indicated in the article since yesterday. Unfortunately, the problem persists, and to add to that, I am now having the same issue on my mac!

yeah man, the same thing is happening to me. I've tried reinstalling on both my Mac and iPhone. I just can't seem to find the issue.

Also want to add that it will not stream on my web client either. I have also tried using spotify on different devices and the problem still occurs

Hey @js65 and @collinr_1011,

Thanks for your replies.

In this case, we suggest that you head over to this thread and share the info we're asking for in the Top Answer in the comments there. 

If you need a hand with anything else, just let us know 🙂 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts