iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Link preview says "Whoops!"

Our track has been live on Spotify for 13 hours. However, the link preview when pasting the track to the song, on any platform, is not the default image and song title, but just a "Whoops!" withouth an image - the link preview you get when you try to...

• Our track has been live on Spotify for 13 hours. However, the link preview when pasting the track to the song, on any platform, is not the default image and song title, but just a "Whoops!" withouth ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

organise playlist while listening

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 8Operating System13.1.2My Question or IssueI used to be able to shuffle a playlist, but then go in to the list and drag the songs around to any order I wanted. That option seems to have disappeared. I can no lo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 8 Operating System 13.1.2 My Question or Issue I used to be able to shuffle a playlist, but then go in to the list and drag the songs around to a...
  • johanna344
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Cant see cover art on ios using a vpn

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 12.4My Question or Issue Dont see any cover art anymore for at least a couple weeks. Have updated to not avail. Works when vpn is disconnected. How to contact spotify support ?Thank you very much

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 12.4 My Question or Issue   Dont see any cover art anymore for at least a couple weeks. Have updated to not avail. Works when v...
  • toto466
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Iphone cant detect wifi speaker

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8 plus My Question or Issuei cant detect or see our wifi speakers in the house. Works on other clients, but my phone facing issues.Everything up to date. Speaker restarted, iphone restarted.

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8 plus   My Question or Issue i cant detect or see our wifi speakers in the house. Works on other clients, but my phone facing issues. Ev...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how do you put album cover in playlist (photo attached)

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuephoto: https://imgur.com/a/F2ZRv3M

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue photo:&...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not displaying song's info on my car audio display

Plan: PremiumCountry: IndonesiaDevice: iPhone XOperating System: iOS 13.1.3 Spotify no longer displays anything in my Car Audio. It's just a blank, black screen without song's detail (album, title, etc). The Audio Head unit control still work (next, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Indonesia Device: iPhone X Operating System: iOS 13.1.3   Spotify no longer displays anything in my Car Audio. It's just a blank, black screen without song's detail (...
  • reimonandisuwa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with iPhone update

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 13.3 My Question or IssueI downloaded the update a few days ago. Whenever I plug my phone into headphones I encounter this problem. The music will pause or play randomly when I'm using other apps. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 13.3   My Question or Issue I downloaded the update a few days ago.   Whenever I plug my phone into headphones I e...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to view all saved songs by an artist instead of their page on new account

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12.4.2 My Question or IssueI had to make a new account today and I'm noticing that when I'm on the artist tab and I tap on an artist it takes me to their page instead of listing all the songs ...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12.4.2   My Question or Issue I had to make a new account today and I'm noticing that when I'm on the artist tab and I ...
  • Ornz
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Like Button on Lock Screen

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhoneMy Question or IssueI didn't realize that there was a "like" button for the lock screen until my most recent app update. The "like" button only shows up during Spotify created playlists, it doesn't show up when I am playing a p...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Device iPhone My Question or Issue I didn't realize that there was a "like" button for the lock screen until my most recent app update.  The "like" button only shows u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t re order songs on playlist

PlanPremiumCountryuk Device(iPhone 8 My Question or IssueHi I can't Re order songs on play list, I used to be able to but now it just deletes the songs ,I click on the top 3 dots rhs then edit playlist and all I get is the attached ?can anyone help?I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country uk   Device (iPhone 8    My Question or Issue Hi I can't Re order songs on play list, I used to be able to but now it just deletes the songs ,I click on t...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Waze with / without Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone xrOperating SystemiOS 13.1.2My Question or IssueWhen I enter the car, the phone connects automatically with Bluetooth and starts playing spotify when it works fine. Then it asks if I want to use waze and no problems t...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone xr Operating System iOS 13.1.2 My Question or Issue When I enter the car, the phone connects automatically with Bluetooth and starts playing spo...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Drive plays yesterday's news

I'm using IOS and CarPlay. When I start Spotify and select Daily Drive, sometimes it resumes playing from my previous session, which may have been the previous day. I will get the NPR newscast from yesterday, for example. Spotify may have been runnin...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using IOS and CarPlay. When I start Spotify and select Daily Drive, sometimes it resumes playing from my previous session, which may have been the previous day. I will get the NPR newscast from y...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for ipod 2 gen

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Incassoman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Last Queued Song Invisible

PlanPremiumCountryU.S. DeviceiPhone 8 AND iPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.1.2 Spotify version8.5.27 My Question or Issuei was hoping this would've fixed when I updated my iOS but it has been a problem for a while. the issue is with queuing songs on t...

• Plan Premium Country U.S.   Device iPhone 8 AND iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13.1.2   Spotify version 8.5.27   My Question or Issue i was hoping this would've fixed whe...
  • Ver
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Voice Control

PlanPremiumCountryEnglandDeviceiphone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.1.3 My Question or IssueWhen I plug in headphones that have a mic on them to my device, Spotify voice control does various things without being asked too. It will stop songs, skip songs, s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country England Device iphone 8 Operating System iOS 13.1.3   My Question or Issue When I plug in headphones that have a mic on them to my device, Spotify voice control ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CarPlay Issues

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 13.2 Beta 2 My Question or IssueCarPlay has some serious issues that need addressing. firstly, playlist in your library never match how they are ordered on the phone. On my device the playlis...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 13.2 Beta 2   My Question or Issue CarPlay has some serious issues that need addressing.   firstly, playlist ...
  • ratedr95
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Still missing Canvas on iPhone..

I own a family account and my other family members have had the Canvas feature for quite a while now. I remember having the feature before, but only for a brief time. Latest version of Spotify and have already done a clean re-install on Spotify. Plan...

• I own a family account and my other family members have had the Canvas feature for quite a while now. I remember having the feature before, but only for a brief time. Latest version of Spotify and ha...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Canvas
    Feature
    iOS
    iphone
    Premium
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain artist profiles on the Your Library page only display a set amount of songs

Certain artist profiles only show me a set of songs, not the entire profile. Also, when I click these profiles, the page is already scrolled up and covers the artist picture and information. PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iphone 8 ply)Operating System(...

• Visitor
  • Certain artist profiles only show me a set of songs, not the entire profile. Also, when I click these profiles, the page is already scrolled up and covers the artist picture and information.  P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on shuffle mode

Plan - FreeCountry - US Device - IPhone 6s Operating System - IOS 13.13 I recently got spotify free without the free trial, and I was able to play whatever song I wanted whenever I wanted with unlimited skips, but I couldn't download songs- a day ago...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Free Country - US   Device - IPhone 6s   Operating System - IOS 13.13   I recently got spotify free without the free trial, and I was able to play whatever song I wa...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Searchability of Library

Device: iPhone X Hi.For a few weeks (don't know the exact update) it's no longer possible to search for specific titles within my library nor shuffle the complete library. Is this wanted and if so why? Really liked having the option to directly searc...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: iPhone X   Hi. For a few weeks (don't know the exact update) it's no longer possible to search for specific titles within my library nor shuffle the complete library.   Is this...
  • Bustynator
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes