Family/premium

Country

USA

Device

2020 iPad Pro

Operating System

iPadOS 13.5.1

My Question or Issue

I just decided to switch my primary device to a new iPad Pro rather than laptop setup and I am sorely disappointed that there are some basic functions that seem to be missing on Spotify on iPad:

-can’t reorder playlists’ “custom order” (filter options aren’t good enough)

-can’t immediately like/heart songs, without having to click on the triple dot menu, which is a pain when trying to like/add multiple songs from a playlist to my saved music

Frankly, I was expecting the functionality of the desktop app on such a large device and don’t see why that can’t translate. Since I am transitioning to a no-desktop setup these are functions that make me think of possibly using a different streaming service instead because they are so vital being able to organize the music I listen to. If there are any workarounds for managing these issues from iPad please let me know. 

1 Reply

Hey there @Bveb,

Thank you for your post and feedback here in the Community.

You can sort out your playlists by name with your iPad. You can find the information how to here on our support site. 

There's also an idea here that seems to describe what you're writing about. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any updates.

We're constantly aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

Once again - thanks for the feedback 🙂

Cheers

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts