Free

Country

Canada

Device

iPod touch 7th generation

Operating System

iOS 15.6

My Question or Issue

I’m trying to use the web player on my browser which is set to desktop site but it doesn’t work it either reloads over and over or shows error-dialog.generic.header. (When I use android it works fine but why not this?)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just did some research and found out this is mainly apple’s fault for using outdated browser’s for desktop mode but thanks for helping

see ya

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Antonov1,

Thanks for posting in the Community! We'll get to the bottom of this 🙂
Have you tried clearing your cache & cookies from your affected web browser to see if that makes any difference?
If not - we can start there & you could alternatively test if the Web Player would open in an incognito browser window.

Let us know how it goes!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @Vasil

I’ve tried that method it doesn’t work and I’ve tried every single browser that I know and it still doesn’t work

Also I remembered one thing incognito would work partially but still can’t function it would show the UI of the web player but no album pictures would show up and the buttons won’t work at all

Hey there,

Thanks for the replies.

Could you try a different internet connection and turning off any VPNs if you have any active?

Does the web player work on the Android device?

It is also possible, that the iPod is outdated and unable to use the web player. Could you test this on an iPhone?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

It’s only happening on iOS and iOS 15.6 should be the latest version right now if I’m correct but on android it works fine I feel like this is mostly apple’s fault not you guys

Marked as solution

Just did some research and found out this is mainly apple’s fault for using outdated browser’s for desktop mode but thanks for helping

see ya

Suggested posts