Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can install the previous version

Can install the previous version

Since the last update was not to my liking, the interface I did not like, I was used to the previous version, Spotify should allow with which interface to handle either the user's decision.

6 Replies

Hey @GzuzJaramillo,

I'm sorry you feel that way. It's currently not possible to revert your account to a previous version, but I've passed your feedback to the right team.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

I know some ways you can get it but it will include installing Spotify through third party app stores which might not be the right way to install Spotify.

Cheers!

Hey @Loxer,

Check out guideline number 13: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Community-Blog/Spotify-Community-Guidelines/ba-p/27

🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hi @Maxim,

Firstly it is a violation of Apple guidelines since it involves installing untrusted apps from unknown sources.

Secondly, your point 13 guidline.

However, many users are hating the new design and I haven’t even tried it yet lol. 

Maybe I shouldn’t have given that tip but when people really need that, it is a way they can do it, although I didn’t recommend it, just told him it is a way not necessarily good.

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out :D.

Cheers!

@Loxer,

I just wanted to make you aware of the guideline so you can save yourself some trouble and don't even start thinking about posting a tutorial or something similar. 😉

MaximSpotify Star

@Maxim

I know and that’s why I said thanks for pointing that out. 😁

Well, if I want to start a tutorial there is YouTube for that so don’t worry. 😉

Suggested posts