Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Other] Bring Back Some Old Features?

[iOS][Other] Bring Back Some Old Features?

I hate to be that person, but the update sucks. The look is nice and all, but I can't do quite a few things that I was able to before, and it's really bumming me out. I can't look any of my friends' accounts up, I can't look at my own account like I used to, and there's not really a browse option like there used to be. I'm not really sure why you guys took that stuff away, but I miss the old spotify, and I'm sure other people would agree with me. If you guys could just bring back some of the old features that would be great. I've been a huge fan of spotift forever, and I'd hate to have to find a different music app.

2 Replies

Hey @_cbf-waco3q0m,

Spotify has reimagined and redesigned the app on mobile. If you previously used Spotify Free on mobile (or Spotify Premium), your app might now look and function a little differently.

According to their Help site, Spotify are currently exploring different social options for the free, ad-supported service on mobile. Right now, the ability to search for and follow your friends is unavailable. Hopefully, Spotify will have more information about this soon.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I agree completely I hate everything about this update, why fix what isn’t broken 

Suggested posts