Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution How do you find downloads with new update?

With this new update that occurred a couple of days ago came several changes, but the most impactful one is the loss of the “downloads” folder. How do I find a list strictly of stuff I’ve downloaded now? There are 3 or 4 albums I have downloaded that...

• With this new update that occurred a couple of days ago came several changes, but the most impactful one is the loss of the “downloads” folder. How do I find a list strictly of stuff I’ve downloaded ...
  • spebchob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify on multiple devices

If i bought the spotify premium package, would i be able to use it on more than one device, for instance my i phone and my dad's iphone? Xx

• If i bought the spotify premium package, would i be able to use it on more than one device, for instance my i phone and my dad's iphone? Xx
  • amkdiwa
  • 130 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 130 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify app crashes immediately after login

I have iOS 7.1.2 My account works perfectly fine on my Mac, but when I try to login to Spotify on my phone it crashes immediately. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I've done a hard reset of the device, I have disconnected and reconnected my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have iOS 7.1.2 My account works perfectly fine on my Mac, but when I try to login to Spotify on my phone it crashes immediately. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I've done a hard reset o...
  • Alex1701
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app iOS help

Hey guys, got an embarrassing question. I downloaded Spotify for my iPhone 6s. So I search for artists, but I can’t see their albums. It opens a screen with a picture and the artist name, below there are ‘you’ll also like’, similar artists and stuff ...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, got an embarrassing question. I downloaded Spotify for my iPhone 6s. So I search for artists, but I can’t see their albums. It opens a screen with a picture and the artist name, below there...
  • Zuff
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why should I use Spotify to listen to podcasts ("audios shows") instead of on my podcast app?

Can someone explain to me why I would want to use the new podcast feature on Spotify? (Instead of just using the Podcasts app on my iPhone?) Appartently you cannot add podcasts to playlists. (And you can't even get to the podcasts on the desktop app....

• Regular
  • Can someone explain to me why I would want to use the new podcast feature on Spotify? (Instead of just using the Podcasts app on my iPhone?)   Appartently you cannot add podcasts to playlists....
  • Pos1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't play a specific song posted to Facebook

A friend of mine is trying to play songs I post on Facebook, but when he clicks on the link to open in the Spotify App it takes him to the album to shuffle play, but won't play the specific song. My account is linked to Facebook but his is not and he...

• Casual Listener
  • A friend of mine is trying to play songs I post on Facebook, but when he clicks on the link to open in the Spotify App it takes him to the album to shuffle play, but won't play the specific song. My ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Back button replaced with like/dislike on IOS lock screen

A couple days ago I could click on my lock screen on my iPhone X running version 11.2.5 with the previous version of the spotify app and there was a Back, Play, and Forward button. Also I could drag the play bar forward or back to skip ahead in the s...

• A couple days ago I could click on my lock screen on my iPhone X running version 11.2.5 with the previous version of the spotify app and there was a Back, Play, and Forward button.  Also I could...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is logged into the wrong Facebook on my iPhone.

Hi, Sportify on my laptop is great but i'm having issues on my iphone. I accidently logged into spotify with my work facebook on my phone. Now when I try to log into spotify on my phone it says "You previously logged in to spotify using facbook. Woul...

• Hi,   Sportify on my laptop is great but i'm having issues on my iphone. I accidently logged into spotify with my work facebook on my phone. Now when I try to log into spotify on my phone it s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Playback

Hello CommunityI am CiroI have a problem, I've just entered the spotify world.When I try to play in a causal mode a playlist is all right, but when I add another playlist in the queue this is not played randomly but in normal order, of course I have ...

• Hello Community I am Ciro I have a problem, I've just entered the spotify world. When I try to play in a causal mode a playlist is all right, but when I add another playlist in the queue this is n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does not work with mobile data

Hello, I am having trouble with my Spotify on mobile data. Apparently whenever I want to listen to Spotify with cellular data it says "Spotify is offline" and "No internet connections". I have tried:-reinstall spotify-restart my phone-log in and out ...

• Hello,  I am having trouble with my Spotify on mobile data. Apparently whenever I want to listen to Spotify with cellular data it says "Spotify is offline" and "No internet connections".  ...
  • Marquez03
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 13 likes

Premium tag against tracks?

I've noticed that in the latest version of the iOS beta spotify app (844600721) there's a premium flag against most of the tracks. This flag wasn't there in the previous public release, even on a premium subscription, nor is it in the desktop app. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that in the latest version of the iOS beta spotify app (844600721) there's a premium flag against most of the tracks. This flag wasn't there in the previous public release, even on a p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! For Spotify Beginner: Tutorial Videos (iOS)

Let's check out: https://open.spotify.com/show/7ucqY6gEYxxzf0VrBV0iNb?si=_V7pVPhKTXuUwcwAtsmKTA

• Visitor
  • Let's check out: https://open.spotify.com/show/7ucqY6gEYxxzf0VrBV0iNb?si=_V7pVPhKTXuUwcwAtsmKTA
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

stream!

hi! if i’m listening a downloaded song with spotify premium, does it count as a stream? IT’S URGENT!!

• Casual Listener
  • hi! if i’m listening a downloaded song with spotify premium, does it count as a stream? IT’S URGENT!! 
  • Hangie
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast loses position when I change audio output

When I resume playing a podcost and connect to a bluetooth deviuce or stream to my xbox one, the podcast starts all over and loses my position. If I play back to the same audio output I used last time, it keeps it. Anyone else have this or a fix? Loo...

• Casual Listener
  • When I resume playing a podcost and connect to a bluetooth deviuce or stream to my xbox one, the podcast starts all over and loses my position. If I play back to the same audio output I used last tim...
  • ThousandEyes
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

stream audio!!

Hi everyone!is the stream valid even if is the volume of my computer low but that of Spotify is loud???

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone!is the stream valid even if is the volume of my computer low but that of Spotify is loud??? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't stream via bluetooth

I have spotify premium. Been streaming via bluetooth in my car fine for sometime now. Drove to dinner listening to spotify...couldn't on the way home. Spotify plays, but music is output to the Iphone speakers vs. bluetooth (and over car stereo). I ca...

• Regular
  • I have spotify premium.  Been streaming via bluetooth in my car fine for sometime now.  Drove to dinner listening to spotify...couldn't on the way home.  Spotify plays, but music is ou...
  • Miray
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

iOS : playlist view is broken

Line breaks cause unreadable text in playlists.Spotted on iOS iPhone 6s:Navigate to any playlist. if there's a line break - when titles or artist names wrap in two or three lines, the layout looks broken. If it happens with more songs, it is impossib...

fullsizeoutput_16b6.jpeg
  • Roadie
  • Line breaks cause unreadable text in playlists. Spotted on iOS iPhone 6s: Navigate to any playlist. if there's a line break - when titles or artist names wrap in two or three lines, the layout look...
  • tamtitam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Can't Recognize Mobile Provider

Hi! Can you please help me? I am trying to register to the Spotify Premium 129 and intends to pay via mobile/load. But under the payment option, there is no option for mobile payment. I tried editing my profile and included my mobile number, but when...

• Hi! Can you please help me? I am trying to register to the Spotify Premium 129 and intends to pay via mobile/load. But under the payment option, there is no option for mobile payment. I tried editing...
  • JHERSONJAKE
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I delete my Starred ( Favourite ) list?

I had a Starred list with more than 100 000 songs that I deleted on my laptop. But it´s still there on my iPhone. The only way to delete songs from the starred list on my iPhone is to take them away one at the time - but I want to delete the whole St...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a Starred list with more than 100 000 songs that I deleted on my laptop. But it´s still there on my iPhone. The only way to delete songs from the starred list on my iPhone is to take them away ...
  • FaresKheir
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes