Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can no longer control volume of Spotify on Xbox using my iPhone

Solved!

Can no longer control volume of Spotify on Xbox using my iPhone

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

(iPhone XR and XBOXONE)

Operating System

(iOS)

My Question or Issue

I used to be able to control the volume of Spotify on Xbox using my iPhone and this functionality no longer works 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This is unacceptable, just give us back this functionality and create whatever internal ticket you need to. You work for Spotify, not us. We are your customers and we want this fixed since it isn’t a new feature and already worked fine before the last update. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @Guack007,  

Help’s here!  

Keep in mind this issue has been recently reported by users and investigated by our tech team who confirmed for us that this is currently the expected behavior of the app.

If you'd like to suggest a change to this, you can always submit a new idea for it in the Idea Exchange.

More info on how the Idea Exchange works and how your feedback reaches Spotify can be found here.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

Marked as solution

This is unacceptable, just give us back this functionality and create whatever internal ticket you need to. You work for Spotify, not us. We are your customers and we want this fixed since it isn’t a new feature and already worked fine before the last update. 

Please direct users to the existing idea so they can like it. There are 54 likes on the original support topic and currently only 9 on the "idea". Is there something you can do to let those 54 people know that there is something new they have to like in order to resolve this?
It seems like it's going to be very difficult to get a decent representation of the people who want this back without your help.
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Cross-device-Volume-Control/idi-p/5045278#

Suggested posts