Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t edit playlist

Can’t edit playlist

Plan

Free

My Question or Issue

I can’t view all songs on a playlist which also means I can’t delete songs from a playlist either, the and more button doesn’t do anything, this problem only started occurring after the most recent update 

5 Replies

I have also been having this problem for the past couple of days. rebooting and reinstalling the app does not work. 

Hi there @bugzinmybrain and @zurioma! Thanks for bringing this up!

We know how difficult it is when the app starts acting up. No worries, we're here to help you!

We’d like to suggest a clean reinstall, it can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble on your device.
If it doesn't work, can you please provide us with some more information? So we can take a deeper look into what's going on:  

• Device model and OS version;
  • Screen recording of your device.
  • Your Spotify version.

I'll be on the lookout for your reply!

Mateus.

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am also experiencing this same issue. Can’t click on the playlist to view the songs. I also tried deleting and reinstalling the app which did not solve the problem. 

I tried what you said @MateusM but it wouldn’t work. I have an iPhone 11 iOS 15.2.1  and the Spotify version is 8.7.6.1559. Could you please help me. I haven’t been able to edit my playlist in about a week. 

Hey @t7hrv61njhdkh165l6sb! Thanks for reporting this issue!

There's an ongoing issue opened related to this specific issue here.

The Community has passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re still experiencing this issue after making a clean reinstall first, then make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

If you need anything else, feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Take care!

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts