Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change queue order iOS app

Solved!

Change queue order iOS app

There used to be the ability to change the order of songs in the queue (both manually queues up and 'playing next'), but recently (I don't keep track of version numbers) it's disappeared which to me seems like a backwards step?

Yes it was very buggy and sometimes caused the app to crash, but it worked (aside from the app crashes) and was very useful to have, so I'd like it to come back.

(also a feedback/bug report link in the app would be super handy rather than trying to navigate all this)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @pts_99,

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @pts_99, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Are you a paid subscriber or a free plan user?

Thanks 🙂

I'm a paid subscriber and have been for around 3/4 years.

Marked as solution

Hey @pts_99,

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts