Premium

Country

Australia

Device

(iPhone 😎

Operating System

(iOS 11.4)

My Question or Issue

I've looked through the knowledge base, searched and watched videos on how to clear the queue on Spotify, but it's either not clear, or my tech skills are failing me.  I have a queue, somewhere, in Spotify, with a whole lot of songs, that I no longer want to listen to.

I go to my "Playing from Queue" and I can see the songs current and up next.  It shows it to be me large icon format, not in a list.  There is no option at all to remove them from the queue, I can't swipe left or right to try and remove it one by one, or even to clear the entire list.  

I try playing a new radio station or playlist, and it will begin playing the new song I select, then go back to continue playing what's in the queue.

I've tried logging out and logging back in, the queue remains.

What's the trick?  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

It depends where are you playing. For example if you are on your daily mixes or playing a radio station directly or one that starts when your playlist is over you can't control the queue that is coming only by putting a song on it.

However if you are playing a playlist or your saved songs you actually can clear it but is a bit tedious process.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

IMG_0098.png
3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

It depends where are you playing. For example if you are on your daily mixes or playing a radio station directly or one that starts when your playlist is over you can't control the queue that is coming only by putting a song on it.

However if you are playing a playlist or your saved songs you actually can clear it but is a bit tedious process.

Have a nice day 🙂

IMG_0098.png

You can either click on each circle next to the songs on the queue which I find tedious or you could just click next song till the queue is empty. 

Thanks Loren - that part was hard to get to.  I actually had to go and select another playlist to play, then the "Go to Queue" option was available when you select "..." like so:

IMG_0768.jpg

Then I could see the queue, and manually select each one (tedious) and remove.

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

Suggested posts