Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Collection/Your Music gone - post here

Solved!

Collection/Your Music gone - post here

It seems that folk are having issues with Collection across devices. Either it has disappeared completely or "Albums" is missing. This has been escalated to the staff. Please keep an eye on this thread for news.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Good news everyone!

Log out and log back into the iOS app and collection should be back.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

27 Replies

I have been using Spotify premium for the past few months and within the past week my collections tab has disappeared. Now, I can not lists to all the music I had saved because I didn't add everything to a playlist. I simply added songs to my collection.

I would greatly appreciate if I could get the collections tab back. Otherwise I have lost each son I added to my collection rather than a playlist.

Hi, I've been using the collections tab which also showed Albums and artists. It just disappeared. Tried logging in again but didn't work. User name is Kabir_singh. Thanks for your help.  

My collections tab disappeared. I have been using the premium spotify for several months and tonight it has vanished. I'm missing most of my music and now very sad. Help!

Exact same thing has happened to me, only in the last few hours, my entire collection is gone because I didn't use playlists. Please help Spotify!

Hi Richard, I am having the same problem. My entire collection is gone because I didn't use the playlist feature. Please can you help?

I've escalated to staff.

I've escalated this as it seems to be affecting a lot of people.

It seems that folk are having issues with Collection across devices. Either it has disappeared completely or "Albums" is missing. This has been escalated to the staff. Please keep an eye on this thread for news.

Mine was working yesterday and then I opened spotify today and collections was gone.. It won't even let me add new albums the collections. Playlists is still available however...

Using iphone 5, ios 7.3
Also songs are still starred

@Ongaku101 , @Bayleew8175 I'm merging posts about this into one thread to help with troubleshooting.

@Ksingh I've merged your post into the main thread on this.

@MhairiDuncan I moved your post to the main thread on this.

YAY! While collection is good for some people, I don't like the way it's implemented in the iOS app.

Playlists should not be embedded into the "collection" view.

Playlists should be left alone and collections should have it's own sidebar tab.

The desktop has a seperate section for collections which is nice.

Some temporary relief for me!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The collection tab has vanished and with it all of my albums I had saved. What is going on? Why no answers from Spotify? Pretty embarassing customer service.

The joys of when things go wrong at Christmas/New Years....

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

My collections tab was there yesterday at 2pm, got on at 6 and my collection tab was gone along with hundreds of my songs because it was more convenient to add to collection than to playlists. I was close to canceling my spotify until I heard that many people had the problem. I have seen that it is a glitch and that it could of been that collection is in beta and only small groups at a time have access to it until they get enough feedback. If it is the second thing, shouldn't we have been told that we were about to lose collection and to move songs to the playlist? I just hoped it is fixed soon because I had so many songs that I could never remember everything I had and lost when collections disappeared.

The guy above me is in the same mindset that I am in. The only thing keeping me from cancelling my subscription is the fact that other people are having this issue. I used the collections part of spotify as a tool to add songs I heard that I liked to my library right away so I wouldn't have to remember them. I gladly agreed to pay the 10 dollar monthly fee; but if this is all you get for the premium then my subscription is not going to last long.

Let's stay calm guys. Things break sometimes but I'm sure we'll have our music back as soon as they can fix it. It's a great opportunity to listen to something new 🙂

Suggested posts