Control Center on iOS 11

Solved!

Re: Control Center on iOS 11

SjaccoPopino

Hi! I have this exact same problem, not only with Spotify, but with the Podcasts app as well! So I think this is a general bug, not just a Spotify bug. I have to restart my iPhone 7 Plus multiple times every day, especially since the iOS 11.0.1 update. I'm even thinking of downgrading to iOS 10.3.3, because I'm getting tired of having to restart my iPhone every time I want to listen to some music...

neilaja

Every time I restart also it works for a bit then stops working. I’m also having issues with other app playbacks as well so presuming its iOS 11.

JuanMont

Hi I updated my iphone to iOS 11.0.1 but now I can't use the next-forward buttons on some bluetooth devices, like my bluetooth speaker and helmet intercom... someone else with the same problem? does someone know how to fix this? Thanks!

lenammay

i think it’s apples issue because i have both spotify & apple music and they both don’t show up when i’m playing music. ios11 has been glitching my new 7+ ever since i got the update. can’t even turn the volume up when listening to music unless my phone is unlocked :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Etterlatt

Yep, have the same bugs with any music app. Playback is not visible on lock screen and control center. Volume cannot be adjusted on a locked phone, etc... #sosad #makeiphonegreatagain

alinajetly
Casual Listener

tashagee1

I swear I’m going to have anger issues from this whole problem. My car won’t let me change track, and switches to Apple Music. I’ve turned it off in the settings, I’ve restarted my phone. Just doesn’t allow me to change track on Spotify anymore. 

Any options to try before I go ape **bleep** at Apple? Haha.

Jackson_jj

I just had this problem, but for the time being I have fixed it. All you have to do is go to your settings, search Apple Music, and the very first option will be show Apple Music just click it off and it’s seemed to work for me. 

77F2BFEF-EABC-45D5-8D03-F5DE1875E1E6.png

HillEasterner
Casual Listener

What do you mean? How do you turn off Apple Music? In which app?

jwcunha

For who doesn't use apple music, as I don't, uninstall the Apple Music and restart your iPhone - mine is the 7 plus. It worked fine for me.

CC602CB6-FE91-41A9-A2B5-88DA0616EDF9.png
SUGGESTED POSTS