Double Speed Song Bug

Re: Double Speed Song Bug

apocomilogin

Have same issue as @loyen got BT headphones, when I woke up my MBP then song mostly is playing at higher than normal speed. Quiting spotify fixing issue till next sleep..

Device: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

Spotify version: 1.0.48.103.g15edf1ec

nakedmoon
same issue here, while play over bluetooth on my headphone or on bmw connected drive
Trying switching other streaming music service supported by bmw

__ds__

Happens every now and then om my iphone 6 when I connect to bluethoot-devices (car and Onyx2).

Recorded it with my work phone, 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bohnzys88vo9tam/Burn%20on%20speed%29.m4a?dl=0

emakoutz
Casual Listener
Happens to me at least once every couple weeks. I'm not sure what "triggers" it. I do often switch between the Bluetooth speakers in my car and my ear piece. So there's that. Spotify--please fix it?

emakoutz
Casual Listener
Come on Spotify--this message board has done all the research for you---now find the bug in the code that enables switching devices because that's the common denominator in all of these posts. Looking forward to that software update!

user-removed
Not applicable
This bahavior happens to me *sometimes* when my iPhone connects to the Bluetooth in my car, if the Spotify app had already been open.

Is there a way to 'subscribe' here to know when this is fixed?

GerPole
Casual Listener
This has happened to me too, I really like it though.

GerPole
Casual Listener
This has happened to me at least three times. (All 3 on rainy days interestingly enough). The first time it happened I got about two songs in and tried to figure out why my headphones were on crack (lol). So I unplugged the headphones and reinserted them and the songs returned to normal. The next time it happened, I didn't do anything because I was on a Funk playlist that sounded wonderful with this glitch, I left it on for the entire day but turned my phone off when I went to sleep and when I powered my phone up in the morning, the glitch stopped. The third time is today, I'm currently listening to a hip-hop playlist and this glitch is occurring, it sounds epic, so I'm wondering if anyone knows what causes this or has any consistent way to reproduce this. (((SPOTIFY PLEASE DONT PATCH THIS I THINK ITS A HIDDEN GEM)))

bunmango
Regular

Happens on my Sienna w/ Entunes as well, almost every time I get in the car. Not just with Spotify, but any app using Bluetooth Audio - I've reproduced it with NPR One and Google Maps.

Only solution that works is disabling Bluetooth on my iPhone for a few seconds so that it disconnects from the van, and then enabling it and letting it automatically connect again.   Really annoying.

Dkbritton
This is Not a solution. The problem is widespread and very alive and unsolved.
SUGGESTED POSTS