Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded Podcasts Folder

Downloaded Podcasts Folder

Hi, 

With the latest iOS update, you removed the easily found button to see all of the podcasts downloaded to my local device.  Is there a work around to get this list of podcasts that have been downloaded to my local device?  If not, I'll be switching from your servce back to something usable. 

3 Replies

I am suffering from this predicament as well and it frusturates me. Now I cant listen to podcasts offline. If I were you, I would write an angry letter to spotify and if enough people are angry then they could fix the problem.

I also suffer from it since the update (the UI now really sucks by the way). There are podcast series which consist of some hundred episodes. I really have to search for my downloaded episodes manually? On top I cannot download or delete podcasts as non premium member. What the heck? Is spotify working on a fix lately?

Unfortunately, while I still use Spotify free to listen to music, I have switched to the Overcast app, which easily allows you to see your downloaded podcasts to listen to.  It sucks as I really like Spotify, but I'm not going to suffer a bad podcast UI when there are other good free options out there. 

Suggested posts