Downloaded Podcasts Folder

Downloaded Podcasts Folder

-qji_snr06bfe
Casual Listener

Hi, 

With the latest iOS update, you removed the easily found button to see all of the podcasts downloaded to my local device.  Is there a work around to get this list of podcasts that have been downloaded to my local device?  If not, I'll be switching from your servce back to something usable. 

3 Replies

Re: Downloaded Podcasts Folder

-mq9a9hp_kzj

I am suffering from this predicament as well and it frusturates me. Now I cant listen to podcasts offline. If I were you, I would write an angry letter to spotify and if enough people are angry then they could fix the problem.

Lypoca

I also suffer from it since the update (the UI now really sucks by the way). There are podcast series which consist of some hundred episodes. I really have to search for my downloaded episodes manually? On top I cannot download or delete podcasts as non premium member. What the heck? Is spotify working on a fix lately?

-qji_snr06bfe
Casual Listener

Unfortunately, while I still use Spotify free to listen to music, I have switched to the Overcast app, which easily allows you to see your downloaded podcasts to listen to.  It sucks as I really like Spotify, but I'm not going to suffer a bad podcast UI when there are other good free options out there. 

SUGGESTED POSTS