Downloads tab has disappeared

Solved!
Highlighted

Downloads tab has disappeared

Lomaski

I predominantly listen to Spotify on my iPad, more often than not without internet connection. I have therefore downloaded a fair amount of music onto this device. All of my downloaded music was, up until now, very easy to find under the Downloads tab, found under the Your Music tab, along with Playlists, Songs, Albums and so on. The Downloads tab has subsequently disappeared and there is no easy way now to access my music offline. The same has happened on my windows phone. Please can you indicate when the tab will reappear.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Downloads tab has disappeared

Wilde-mang123
Regular

Its just changed around, the downloads button has gone but to look at your downloaded albums/songs go to 'your music' then 'albums' then in the top right corner you will see a drop down menu, there just choose 'downloads'. Solved, at least on an iPad .  

View solution in original post

31 Replies

Wilde-mang123
Regular

Still happening. I have to go through 'recently played' or 'albums'. Spotify can be such a pain sometimes.

Triviani
Regular

It’s also happening to me, and it’s quite more difficult to access my downloads now. 

I have ave tried to reinstall the app, and to login again, but the downloads tab is still missing.

Triviani
Regular

Any updates on this? The downloads tab is still missing!

Solution!

Wilde-mang123
Regular

Its just changed around, the downloads button has gone but to look at your downloaded albums/songs go to 'your music' then 'albums' then in the top right corner you will see a drop down menu, there just choose 'downloads'. Solved, at least on an iPad .  

View solution in original post

Triviani
Regular

Hi,

I understand the walkaround but it was easier to have all the downloads in one place, instead of having to look for them on different tabs (playlists, albums..). Also, to have to use filters on and off all the time doesn't make it easier to use.

Cheers,

bigunzzz
Roadie

Did they change this change already? There is no drop down.

bigunzzz
Roadie

Never mind, I found it. They load the page partially scrolled down for some unexplanable reason and you have to scroll back up to the top to see it.

paulshapes

I completely agree. The walkaround is cumbersome and the filters still put old albums in...even when filtered by "most recent". Please please put that download tab back. It was by far the tab I used most frequently. 

Rafaelbxl
Casual Listener

Totally agree!

SUGGESTED POSTS