Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 6

Operating System

iOS 12.1.4

My Question or Issue

I updated my Spotify app today, and I have a paid account. All my playlists are visible except for my “favourites” - that is any songs I’ve liked/clicked on the heart to save to library. I’ve searched for them in playlists, songs and artists but this playlist is missing.  

4 Replies

Hey there @LisaMaree !

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps. Let me know how it goes 🙂

Thanks for your reply @Mantisentil. I tried both of those options and unfortunately neither has resulted in my liked/favourites playlist returning.

Mine has done the same thing. I have tried everything you suggested but nothing. 

Samsung Note 8

Premium account.

About to delete my account if this does not get fixed.

Plan: Premium
Operating System: iOS 12

I'm new to spotify and done everything via the app on my phone so far. Been clicking the 'heart' to "like" songs as I went along assuming I'd be able to access them via a playlist or something. From what I've read there should be a "Favourites"/"Starred" (or "Liked" - https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/How-do-you-save-music-to-Your-Library/ta-p/4703049) playlist but I cannot find either (yes, I've restarted my phone, I'll pick uninstall over reinstall...). So, how do I play only my favourites using the IOS app? (PS together with missing landscape mode, this is a deal-breaker for me)

Suggested posts