Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Feature Request: Sorting options for Your Music

Feature Request: Sorting options for Your Music

On desktop, I use "Most Recent" for viewing artists and albums very frequently—especially if I add a few new artists during a discovery session and want to quickly revisit them later. In short:

• Please add a way to sort by Most Recent to Artist & Album views in Your Music
  • Another suggestion, an A-Z scrubber along the side in the "Your Music" view (once again, similar to iOS music) would probably help find things faster

I use "Your Music" a lot on desktop but not on mobile, and I think it's mainly because of a lack of organization on mobile. These additions could help refine that experience.

Thanks, and cheers, love the product/service. Apologies if these have been mentioned before.

Edit: Just noticed in the latest release that there is an Artist > Album view that you can drill into. Love it! Removed that point from above.

1 Reply

Hey there @thetargazer!

We have a special forum dedicated to ideas - the ideas exchange. Check it out and see if your ideas have already been suggested, if so, add your kudos! If your ideas has not been suggested, you can click the button "New Idea" to suggest a new idea. If you receive enough kudos, your idea will be reviewed by Spotify! 🙂  

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts