Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Found a method of using Spotify Web Player on IPad.

Found a method of using Spotify Web Player on IPad.

Just been using the regular iPad Spotify app but was frustrated that I couldn't view my play queue
Tried to launch Spotify web player but it needs "Flash" (not available on iOS devices)
Opened "Puffin" web browser (remote browser that allows flash apps) & IT WORKS!
Try it?
6 Replies

I can access my account, but can't see how to access my playlist (or any music to play).

OK, underneath all the Sign Up stuff, there was a Sign In (even though I was already signed in so I could view my Account). Yes, it does work. Thank you.

No sound?

Changed Data Savings to Always On and the sound came on?!

Can you rearrange the playlist order with this workaround? (not song order actual playlist order). Thanks!

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and searching for the answers you need here.

Keep in mind that our web player is currently not available for all iOS users with Safari browsers. However we're always striving to expand the availability of our features, so we recommend that you keep you're iOS and Safari up to date with the latest version - this way you'll get access to any new features, as soon as they're available.

@Verity33 we're happy that you have accessed your music library! Keep us posted if you have any questions.

@tomscott-ca Dara Saving shouldn't impact the sound this way. If the issue persists, could you clear your cache and cookies and let us know if that did the trick. 

@Bveb you can rearrange the order of your playlists on any desktop device in both the app as well as in the web player. If you'd like this feature introduced for mobile, we suggest that you show your support by up-voting this idea. 

You can find more info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange in this Spotify Answer.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts