History on iOS

History on iOS

jaspoid-0934
Roadie

How do I view my listening history on iPhone? I noticed the option is not there. When I look in my desktop app, it only shows the history of the songs that played on the desktop.
I heard some very cool songs that played after my playlist ended, but I was driving in the car and could not add them to my playlist.

5 Replies

Re: History on iOS

marcaevans
Composer

Hey @jaspoid-0934 

Your listening history is located under the library tab on mobile, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see recently played. Hope this helps :)

jaspoid-0934
Roadie

I'm sorry, but I do not see the last played songs when I go to library and scroll to the bottom of the page. It does show the playlists that I have played, but that is not what I meant.

jaspoid-0934
Roadie

@support no ideas? 

iaoth
Music Fan

History seems to be removed in the new layout? As far as I recall, it used to be where @marcaevans indicated, but now it seems to be gone.

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hello @jaspoid-0934 

The Recently Played section has moved to the home tab. The Recently Played section only show playlists, artists, and albums.

It does not show each song you played in the past like the "History" page in the desktop app.

I suggest giving this idea a vote if you want a full history in the mobile app:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Listening-History-On-Mobile/idi-p/633072

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS