Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to disable sync on ipad

Solved!

How to disable sync on ipad

How do I disable the sync feature on my ipad? I don't have enough space on my ipad to sync all of my songs, and it makes my ipad run very slow. I just want to stream; how do I turn off the sync feature?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You'v set iPad to sync a large playlists and your running out of space?
Right, go to the plalist your trying to sync, and open it up, touch on the section you touched to start the download, select Download Playlist ON -> OFF and it should stop.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Any update on this? It makes my iPad run so slow, and I can't figure out how to turn off the sync. Help!!

Marked as solution

You'v set iPad to sync a large playlists and your running out of space?
Right, go to the plalist your trying to sync, and open it up, touch on the section you touched to start the download, select Download Playlist ON -> OFF and it should stop.

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

That did the job, thanks!

Your welcome

Suggested posts