Country

UK

Device

APPLE WATCH 6 LTE

Operating System

WATCH OS 7

My Question or Issue

Hi

I have read about new functionality which allows the apple watch to play Spotify using data alone, so you don't need to bring an iPhone around when listening to music and running (for example). I have seen it was rolling out from November 20.

But... This doesn't seem to work for me in the UK. Is the functionality geographically limited? If so, when might it be available in the UK?

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @KarlG91,

Thank you for your post here in the Community?

This is in testing at the moment. To sign up for the Alpha or Beta program, just click on one of the links below, using the phone you want to install the Alpha or Beta version on. These links will let you download the TestFlight app. From this app, you can then download new versions, send issue reports, etc.

Note: There is a limit to the number of Alpha and Beta users we can have at any time on iOS. From time to time we will remove inactive users, so if the program is full now, you can try again later.

If you're all ready in the A/B test group, you need to be on Spotify version 8.5.70

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @KarlG91,

Thank you for your post here in the Community?

This is in testing at the moment. To sign up for the Alpha or Beta program, just click on one of the links below, using the phone you want to install the Alpha or Beta version on. These links will let you download the TestFlight app. From this app, you can then download new versions, send issue reports, etc.

Note: There is a limit to the number of Alpha and Beta users we can have at any time on iOS. From time to time we will remove inactive users, so if the program is full now, you can try again later.

If you're all ready in the A/B test group, you need to be on Spotify version 8.5.70

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts