Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone App Flow

Iphone App Flow

Dear Spotify, 

This is the first time I'm writing to you, and I'd have wrote sooner but ya'll don't make it easy to get in contact. Love me, I pay $10 a month for a service I don't think is worth it, but I'm addicted now. Wouldn't you have liked me to have said instead it is worth it? Cos this is a musci based company and etc etc ethics and music and music and righteousness. Justice. 

Make the search bar for the iphone app more intuitive and smoother. Your radio is lacking. 

I feel better. Someone respond so I feel loved. Its the holidays. 

3 Replies

Dear Spotify, 

This is the first time I'm writing to you, and I'd have wrote sooner but ya'll don't make it easy to get in contact. Love me, I pay $10 a month for a service I don't think is worth it, but I'm addicted now. Wouldn't you have liked me to have said instead it is worth it? Cos this is a musci based company and etc etc ethics and music and music and righteousness. Justice. 

Make the search bar for the iphone app more intuitive and smoother. Your radio is lacking. 

I feel better. Someone respond so I feel loved. Its the holidays. 

Happy Holidays! 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @bobshultz , here you got some love: 🙂

What exactly do you want to see applied to the search bar? And what do you think is wrong with the radio?

You can search in our ideas exchange, there are plenty of suggestions regarding the search functions and radio.

Suggested posts