Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes

Iphone-ipad Musik problem

Hallo, sorry mein englisch ist eine Katastrophe, daher in Deutsch...Ich habe folgendes Problem: auf dem iPhone findet er eine bestimmte CD, die ich mir auch darüber anhören kann...auch offline. Auf dem iPad findet er die musik gar nicht.woran liegt d...

• Visitor
  • Hallo, sorry mein englisch ist eine Katastrophe, daher in Deutsch... Ich habe folgendes Problem: auf dem iPhone findet er eine bestimmte CD, die ich mir auch darüber anhören kann...auch offline. Auf...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

is Spotify working with the new iOS 8?

Does anyone use spotify with the development version iOS 8? Is it working? Thanks for your help Kind Regards Twining85

• Does anyone use spotify with the development version iOS 8? Is it working? Thanks for your help   Kind Regards Twining85
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium code doesn't work

I boughtna spotify premium code and used it but nothing happens. Im still in the free version... How come it won't uppgrade? I tried un installing the app and logg out and back in but nothing. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I boughtna spotify premium code and used it but nothing happens. Im still in the free version... How come it won't uppgrade? I tried un installing the app and logg out and back in but nothing. Please...
  • Brynjargk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Spotiy in Car

Hellor, I have an Iphone 4s and also a Fiat Punto 2014. I wanted to play spotify through the stero so i connected the ipod via the Usb slot in the Blue and Me however songs play but it plays no sound!!! Would anyone happen to know how to help !!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hellor,   I have an Iphone 4s and also a Fiat Punto 2014.   I wanted to play spotify through the stero so i connected the ipod via the Usb slot in the Blue and Me however songs play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 5S won't be recognized by desktop Spotify app

Description I have been trying to connect my new iPhone to my desktop to sync my mixtapes and stuff, but the desktop app does not connect to my iPhone. This feature used to work on my old home network, but i recently moved into my college and I was t...

• Description I have been trying to connect my new iPhone to my desktop to sync my mixtapes and stuff, but the desktop app does not connect to my iPhone.  This feature used to work on my old hom...
  • Rodrigo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect - group speakers

Any idea if it is possible to group Spotify Connect(ed) speakers in the iOS app? Let's say I have multiple Spotify Connect supported speakers from multiple brands (B&O, Libraton , Denon etc.) and in different rooms and I want to group them in the iOS...

• Any idea if it is possible to group Spotify Connect(ed) speakers in the iOS app?    Let's say I have multiple Spotify Connect supported speakers from multiple brands (B&a...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Hi. I use two devices in my room, one is my old iPhone four attached to a speaker and my other is my

Hi. I use two devices in my room, one is my old iPhone four attached to a speaker and my other is my new iPhone 5s which I use everyday. When I try and move between Spotify connect in the two devices, my iPhone 4 does not play and my 5S always takes ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I use two devices in my room, one is my old iPhone four attached to a speaker and my other is my new iPhone 5s which I use everyday. When I try and move between Spotify connect in the two devices...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone4 - IOs7 - All Playlists are gone

The app doesn't show up my playlists any more. Also i can't plan songs longer then approximately 2min.

• The app doesn't show up my playlists any more. Also i can't plan songs longer then approximately 2min.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How much data is used when online to play downloaded music

I am concerned that I am using data when the spotify IOS app is online but is playing downloaded music. Anyone know how much data is being used to do when playing downloaded music but the app is online? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks,

• I am concerned that I am using data when the spotify IOS app is online but is playing downloaded music. Anyone know how much data is being used to do when playing downloaded music but the app is onli...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • data usage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 -- Spotify Connect says available on network but won't play

Phone is connected to my home wifi, and so is my Yamaha receiver with Spotify Connect. When I try to select Spotify Connect via app, it lists my receiver, saying available on network, but when I click on it music does to not play over receiver, stays...

• Roadie
  • Phone is connected to my home wifi, and so is my Yamaha receiver with Spotify Connect. When I try to select Spotify Connect via app, it lists my receiver, saying available on network, but when I...
  • Baroninkjet
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

I have 5 seperate playlists set up in my Spotify under "Your Music" - "Playlists" on my iPhone. I have an average of 300 songs in each of the 5 playlists totaling around 1,500 songs. I would like to make another Playlist that would include all of my ...

• I have 5 seperate playlists set up in my Spotify under "Your Music" - "Playlists" on my iPhone. I have an average of 300 songs in each of the 5 playlists totaling around 1,500 songs. I would like to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify is now in russian

As stated in the topic, all of a sudden my spotify app is in russian!! I'm swedish and the app has always been in swedish. Anyone knows how to fix this? Re-install didn't help. Regards

• As stated in the topic, all of a sudden my spotify app is in russian!! I'm swedish and the app has always been in swedish. Anyone knows how to fix this? Re-install didn't help.   Regards
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! iPad - search filter is On - How to remove

In the search field there is text "filter" and i can not search.I found tip: hit esc, but there is no esc button in iPad.

• In the search field there is text "filter" and i can not search. I found tip: hit esc, but there is no esc button in iPad.
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't stop shuffling bug

I have an iPhone 5 and after upgrading to iOS 8 my spotify app constantly plays in shuffle mode, and I can't play albums or playlists in their regular order. The app is up to date and updating to iOS 8.0.2 didn't help. I have a paid account, and this...

• Regular
  • I have an iPhone 5 and after upgrading to iOS 8 my spotify app constantly plays in shuffle mode, and I can't play albums or playlists in their regular order. The app is up to date and updating to iOS...
  • maichle07
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming stops every 15 seconds

Song will keep playing for 5-7 mins. Then suddenly, streaming will stop every 10-15 seconds for about 5-7 seconds and then resume again. This is started happening from today. I am on WiFi with no streaming issues with youtube videos.

• Casual Listener
  • Song will keep playing for 5-7 mins. Then suddenly, streaming will stop every 10-15 seconds for about 5-7 seconds and then resume again.   This is started happening from today.   I ...
  • birhman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved albums and songs not showing on ios app

My saved albums and songs not showing on ios?? And... Artists= 0 Songs What's going on? How can this be fixed? Thanks.....

• Music Fan
  • My saved albums and songs not showing on ios??   And...   Artists= 0 Songs     What's going on? How can this be fixed? 😕     Thanks.....
  • Kudzu
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working (vodaphone entertainment package)

Hi. I have recently joined vodaphone and as part of my contract i get 24months of spotify premium. I signed up to this yday and it all worked fine. Was able to save music offline etc. however today i have gone onto the app and it is stating my member...

• Hi. I have recently joined vodaphone and as part of my contract i get 24months of spotify premium. I signed up to this yday and it all worked fine. Was able to save music offline etc. however today i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't scrobble to last from ios app

Hey guys, since a few days it doesn't scrobble to my last fm account. I'm sure my username and pass are correct.. Restarted my iphone several times but won't work Scrobbling from my MacBook works like a charm.

• Hey guys, since a few days it doesn't scrobble to my last fm account. I'm sure my username and pass are correct.. Restarted my iphone several times but won't work 😞 Scrobbling from my MacBook works...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cover Art gone for Local Files (AGAIN)

This was a problem for a long time through the installment of Spotify 1.0. It was fixed about half a year later, and now it's back again. It is possible it has something to do with the installment of iOS 8, but just wanna inform about the issue... (a...

• Visitor
  • This was a problem for a long time through the installment of Spotify 1.0. It was fixed about half a year later, and now it's back again. It is possible it has something to do with the installment of...
  • Lorenzo_NGG
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes