Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!! Spotify mobile not going online

Hey all. About two weeks ago spotify mobile (iOS 7.1.2) just stopped connecting to the internet. Any time I try to search for music or access radio it gives a black screen reading "An error occurred". I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app numero...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all. About two weeks ago spotify mobile (iOS 7.1.2) just stopped connecting to the internet. Any time I try to search for music or access radio it gives a black screen reading "An error occurred"...
  • mbiddle153
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Track links do not work.

Hear me now. I love the social aspect of Spotify. However, when I get music links from friends (people don't seem to use the build in sharing feature) that link to a specific track I am unable to see what track is linked. When I open the link in the ...

• Hear me now.   I love the social aspect of Spotify. However, when I get music links from friends (people don't seem to use the build in sharing feature) that link to a specific track I am un...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

App keeps crashing on ipad

I have Spotify Pemium, and lately it has just started either cutting a song off mid play or just crashing totally. I have re-installed the app and have over 12gb available, so don't understand why this happens?? Does anyone know?

• Regular
  • I have Spotify Pemium, and lately it has just started either cutting a song off mid play or just crashing totally. I have re-installed the app and have over 12gb available, so don't understand why th...
  • clompy
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

My songs have been desynchronized

The songs I downloaded to my iPhone to listen offline, are desynchronized without notice. There are more than a hundred songs that should resynchronize, and I do not want it to happen again. I have Spotify Premium and my payments are current. What co...

• The songs I downloaded to my iPhone to listen offline, are desynchronized without notice. There are more than a hundred songs that should resynchronize, and I do not want it to happen again...
  • gmn312
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • desynchronization
    iphone
    synchronization
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Making your Facebook account into a spotify account only?

I want to delete, not deactivate, my Facebook profile. I first used spotify using my Facebook info. Am I able to continue using Spotify without spotify? I seem to only be able to login when I log into Facebook. Help!

• I want to delete, not deactivate, my Facebook profile. I first used spotify using my Facebook info. Am I able to continue using Spotify without spotify? I seem to only be able to login when I log int...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline download

My songs won't sync to offline. I have iOS 8 and an iPhone 6 and I am paying for premium

• Casual Listener
  • My songs won't sync to offline. I have iOS 8 and an iPhone 6 and I am paying for premium
  • Tq1229
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks stop syncing

I have an 8gb iphone 4s and spotify premium. When I am connected to wifi and have selected 'available offline' it doesn't start syncing my songs. When it does start syncing, sporadically and randomly, it stops after 4-5 songs - why? My phone keeps te...

• I have an 8gb iphone 4s and spotify premium. When I am connected to wifi and have selected 'available offline' it doesn't start syncing my songs. When it does start syncing, sporadically and randomly...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist disappeared from Iphone

Hi! my playlist has disappeared from my iphone I have tried to remove offline devices and reinstalling my spotify app but it did not help. Any solution for this ? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! my playlist has disappeared from my iphone 😞   I have tried to remove offline devices and reinstalling my spotify app but it did not help.   Any solution for this ? Thanks!
  • gabbe001
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Musics wont sync

My musics list wont sync, what i do?

• My musics list wont sync, what i do?
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Account - Amount of Skips

Normally on a free account on iPhone, which is what I have, you have a limited amount of skips. But there's a bug with this, in the fact that if you restart the app on iPhone, you get all those skips back. Just thought that maybe something should be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Normally on a free account on iPhone, which is what I have, you have a limited amount of skips. But there's a bug with this, in the fact that if you restart the app on iPhone, you get all those skips...
  • kevber123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 8 and av Receiver

Cant use my av Receiver Last on ios 8.

• Cant use my av Receiver Last on ios 8.
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music dowloads transferred to my IPHONE?

I used to use ITUNES for everything and I downloaded songs from MP3 rocket. All my downloads from MP3 rocket are on my Spotify under local files. But, if I go to local files on my iphone- there is nothing. What can I do to transfer songs to iphone?

• I used to use ITUNES for everything and I downloaded songs from MP3 rocket. All my downloads from MP3 rocket are on my Spotify under local files. But, if I go to local files on my iphone- there is no...
  • thomasnynas
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect iPhone und Macbook verbinden - Problem

Hallo ihr Lieben, leider funtkioniert mein Spotify Connect nicht so richtig. Ich mächte mein iPhone 4s (iOS 7) mit meinem MacBook pro verbinden. Mein macBook erkennt das iPhone auch als Gerät, jedoch erkennt mein iPhone mein macbook nicht als weitere...

• Hallo ihr Lieben,   leider funtkioniert mein Spotify Connect nicht so richtig. Ich mächte mein iPhone 4s (iOS 7) mit meinem MacBook pro verbinden. Mein macBook erkennt das iPhone auch als Ge...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Finding friends

I keep searching my friend's username and it won't show up. Help!

• I keep searching my friend's username and it won't show up. Help!
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing local files

Everywhere I've looked, I have found that in order to sync local files from your computer on to Spotify for playback on your iphone, you need to have your phone connected to the same wifi as your computer. My laptop has for some unknown reason lost a...

• Everywhere I've looked, I have found that in order to sync local files from your computer on to Spotify for playback on your iphone, you need to have your phone connected to the same wifi as your com...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Some playlists (containing local files) won't sync

Hi, I am trying to sync my playlists from my acocunt to an iPod classic, but some of them (apparently randomly) will not sync. Note that I made all these playlists available offline, and they contain songs that I have on my laptop already. Tried rein...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I am trying to sync my playlists from my acocunt to an iPod classic, but some of them (apparently randomly) will not sync. Note that I made all these playlists available offline, ...
  • giuli470
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for an app in itunes

I bought premium with iTunes with the Pop up and it downloaded something else it had me pay and all how do I get the right app with out paying for it again

• I bought premium with iTunes with the Pop up and it downloaded something else it had me pay and all how do I get the right app with out paying for it again
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enabling avilable offline on Your Music

For the last 2 days the feature to make "Your Music" available offline isn't working. Any ideas?

• For the last 2 days the feature to make "Your Music" available offline isn't working. Any ideas?
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone 5 keeps crashing on the start up screen.

i have an iPhone 5 running iOS 8 non-jail broken the model is MD654LL/A i run the latest version of spotify on my phone it works on my laptop but not in my phone it keep crashing right when I get on the spotify app, it stays on the startup screen wit...

• i have an iPhone 5 running iOS 8 non-jail broken the model is MD654LL/A i run the latest version of spotify on my phone it works on my laptop but not in my phone it keep crashing right when I get on ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes