Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone wont sync with computer

Solved!

Iphone wont sync with computer

Ive tried syncing my iphone to my computer to download some local files but my phone doesnt show up when I go to devices. Ive tried restarting spotify on both the computer and the phone and disconnecting them both from wifi and reconnecting them again. I dont know what else to try.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

If there's an error between the connection between your computer and phone, it's most commonly a blocker that stops the connection. Have you enabled any firewall or anti-virus software?

Also, you simply have to put your local files that you want to sync in a seperate playlist and make it available offline on your phone. This will automatically download the tracks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there,

If there's an error between the connection between your computer and phone, it's most commonly a blocker that stops the connection. Have you enabled any firewall or anti-virus software?

Also, you simply have to put your local files that you want to sync in a seperate playlist and make it available offline on your phone. This will automatically download the tracks.

Ive done it before I just dont know why its not working now. Ill check to see if itll work when I turn off the firewall

You were right the trial version of Mcaffee was blocking everything. I uninstalled it and it started working thank you!

Suggested posts