Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue while playing songs

Issue while playing songs

• Why can’t I scroll backward and forward my songs on scrolling bar and I can’t even play the skipped song(replay button is not working)

Plan - free user

Country - India

Device

iPhone 13 pro max

Operating System

iOS 15.0.2 

2 Replies

It appears that the quick scroll feature (the tab on the right side that you can drag) has been removed from playlists. It still shows up in the “your library” view, but that only contains playlists and albums and not songs themselves

Hey there folks,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

@user-removed, could you try to log out > restart your phone > log back in to see if that makes any difference for you?

It's also a good idea to ask a friend or a family member to log in on your device and test it they'll experience the same.

If that doesn't work as expected for them as well, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app. It'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes and will remove any corrupted files from previous installations.

@Rory009, in order for us to better understand what exactly is going on, could you post a quick video of your experience with quick scroll feature? 

We'll be on the lookout for your replies 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts