Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Larger Tune Timer?!

Larger Tune Timer?!

I use Spotify as a spin/cycling instructor and heavily rely upon the timer for planning, navigating the workout session into segments. The timer is SOOO small that it is extremely difficult to teach with my readers and it is extremely hard to use my readers and workout at high intensities - there must be a remedy?!

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPad 5th Gen, iPhone 7, Macbook Pro 2015)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey there @kimsue

Welcome to the Community and thanks for getting in touch about this.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we'll make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Additionally, if you think other users might also like to have a bigger timer in Spotify, go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

On another note, keep in mind that Spotify is only for personal use, if you want to use it for business purposes we suggest that you check this website for more info. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts