Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12.2

My Question or Issue

When your iPhone is set to the 1st, 3rd, 5th, or 6th largest text size (shown in attachment with key to show order) then the last song in your queue becomes invisible. The problem persists after restarting the app, reinstalling the app, restarting the iPhone, and updating the iPhone.

As far as I know, the only way to reproduce this bug is by setting the iPhone text size to the previously mentioned sizes. It also occurs with more than 2 songs in the queue. I only had 2 for demonstration purposes. 

744F08AC-76C6-4BEC-85CF-5A515219C4E2.png
47A4FF36-48D2-4501-BA50-C33F9F1BF15D.png
5 Replies

Had this ever since I got my iPhone 11

Hey folks,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

We'd suggest you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. This one is more thorough than the usual one.

If the issue persists, you might be experiencing this issue. You can add your +Vote and Subscribe to the thread. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It's been over 4 years since this is happening. Is spotify even willing to fix it???

This is not an answer. Fix the problem!

2E58710E-B40C-43F7-A297-E74403F4C536.png

Hey there @franciscogamez0,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

This issue has been reported to the developer team. However, we have no official information on when or if it will be fixed.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts