Premium

Country

CZ

Device

iPhone 8 

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

My spotify stopped working when i am offline, my music is downloaded and I was always able to listen to when i was offline, suddenly i am not anymore. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Eliska2,

Reinstalling the app is a great step that can resolve many common issues - and you would need to re-download any downloaded music and podcasts after reinstalling the app.

I suggested the restart to see if that makes a difference but if that doesn't work, the reinstall is the next step we go through.

Let me know how everything goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Eliska2, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

First, try restarting your device. If that doesn't help, could you try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps? If you're still having trouble, can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing exactly?

Additionally, let me know your current iOS version of your iPhone 8, as mentioned in your original post.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

And if i have The app also in my computer will my data stay saved? I wouldnt want to redownload all my music
Marked as solution

Hey @Eliska2,

Reinstalling the app is a great step that can resolve many common issues - and you would need to re-download any downloaded music and podcasts after reinstalling the app.

I suggested the restart to see if that makes a difference but if that doesn't work, the reinstall is the next step we go through.

Let me know how everything goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

It helped, thanks 

Hey @Eliska2

You're welcome. I'm happy to hear everything is back on track. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts