Lyrics not showing

Highlighted

Re: Lyrics not showing

Casual Listener

I’ve tried the clean remove and reinstall app and still doesn’t show the lyrics. What else can I do?

Highlighted

Rising Star 15
Rising Star 15
Hey,
I played "Redbone" - Childish Gambino to test it and if you mean "Behind the Lyrics" where you see some of the Lyrics I have a solution for you. Since a while ago there is no Lyric Button anymore, you can see the Lyrics when you listen to a song ( on the phone when you listen to a song and then click the title) swipe up and there is the "Behind the Lyrics" and that feature is just for some songs so, if you don't see them the feature might not be there for the Song you play but, I tested it on Redbone and Stuck in a Dream and It works for me. I hope I could help you if it does click accept as a solution ;D
HeythatsmeRising Star 15
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I mean the full lyrics. But this that you suggest is better than nothing. Thank you very much

Highlighted

Visitor

Same Problem here.

Iphone 11, when I log with my acount i can't see the lyrics.

If i login with a free acount the lyrics work fine. 

Anyone solve the problem?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Spotify support has gotten back to me. Apparently the feature is no longer available in Canada. it was a pilot project for Canada and although it was successful and launched world over, is not presently available to Canadians nor is there an expected launch date. 

Why support couldn't simply reply with something similar to the many Canadians in this particular  thread is beyond me.

Visitor

Same problem here. I'm in Peru which is a country that the new lyric features was launched in and still does not show in my iPhone 6s. My sister logged in to her account with the same device and the lyrics do show for her, so the problem is with the account not the device. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
I'm in Argentina and my children do get the lyrics, buy I can't.
Saludos!
Highlighted

Spotify support is so pathetic.. they dont care for their customers..

Highlighted

Casual Listener
I've tried this and I still have the issue on my account!
Highlighted

Casual Listener
This is not helpful as it is not what the OP is looking for. I have the same problem by the way and it is frustrating as one of the accounts in my family does get full lyrics whilst the others don't.
SUGGESTED POSTS