Lyrics not showing

Highlighted

Re: Lyrics not showing

Casual Listener
Your answer is not accurate as I have the same problem as OP. I'm a user of a family account and one of the users in my account gets full lyrics to most songs whilst any other user in my account gets lyrics for ANY song. So this issue is unrelated to lyrics availability per song.
Highlighted

Hey there @Jimena11,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

This is one of our new features that we're trying out. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might not always see something on the app your friend or family member does. We really value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward.

Could you try to close and log out of the app twice as this force activates the feature on some accounts.

Let us know how you get on.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

Casual Listener

same here! I have tried on 2 accounts on my iPhone XR (both premium plan) but the lyrics didn't show up for every song. My friend with an iPhone 11 has it, I tried playing the same song on my phone but it didn't show up either 😕 is this a model problem or account??

Highlighted

Hey @anastasya14,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Just like @Alex said, we're testing things out and, for that reason, it's likely that different users will get different experiences.

Make sure to keep Spotify up-to-date so you don't miss any updates and improvements.

We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime 🙂

MarioModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"There's more to living than only surviving." - Dexter Holland
Highlighted

Visitor

Same! I’m also using iPhone XS. This has happened to me since the first day Spotify introduced the Lyrics feature. Everyone was hyped about it except me.

Not to mention, even the Genius lyrics also has gone missing, and I don’t even know since when. I hope Spotify would reply to us and give us the solution.

Attachment:

1. The one with lyrics is from my friend’s iphone

2. The one without lyrics is from my iphone

Sincerely, iPhone XS user in Malaysia

9B41B3D1-D48B-430D-839F-286B775CEDC2.png
F9D3833F-55C4-440A-BEA1-CCD0494E281C.png
Highlighted

Casual Listener

iPhone XR, ios 14, premium plan 

Tried logging out twice but it didn’t work. My friend logged into her acc on my phone and the lyrics showed up so i guess it’s an acc thing not the phone model. 

Highlighted

Composer

My experience is that you’re out of luck if the issue is with your account. Even if you contact their official support, they’ll first tell you that your offline cache has issues and that they’ll reset it but that doesn’t do anything. Then they’ll tell you to reinstall the app but that doesn’t fix it as well. Then they’ll tell you that they will look into it and get back to you but they never do.

Basically endless waiting without nobody actually taking the time to really look into the issue with your account.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

damn do i have to create a new acc then 😕

Highlighted

Casual Listener
But at the end after logging my account again....I didn't get lyrics😔😩
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Yeah I've got the same issue... don't know what to do...Even I tried logging my acc in others phone it didn't work either....but when I log in my friend's acc in my phone, it is showing lyrics...Then if I re-log in my account , it haven't worked again 😔
SUGGESTED POSTS