Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Radio and Explore Buttons

Solved!

Missing Radio and Explore Buttons

Hi everybody,

Since a few days my radio and explore buttons have disappeared from the bottom bar on my iphone 8. I already have disconnect my account uninstall the app and push some update of spotify since my problem appeared but i'm unable to get back my buttons. I got a Family Premium account my wife on android got the same problem too. Is it a new fresh presentation? Because it's awfull....

Please find me a solution !!!!

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 12.0.1

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

As part of a new mobile app layout, Spotify has removed these two options from the bottom dock. Spotify has, however, redesigned the search page where the browse feature can now be found. Also under the search tab, you'll find a button titled "Radio" where a page similar to that of the radio button can be accessed. It should also be noted that Spotify has now added the ability for radio stations to populate your search results, so they should be a little bit easier to access!

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

As part of a new mobile app layout, Spotify has removed these two options from the bottom dock. Spotify has, however, redesigned the search page where the browse feature can now be found. Also under the search tab, you'll find a button titled "Radio" where a page similar to that of the radio button can be accessed. It should also be noted that Spotify has now added the ability for radio stations to populate your search results, so they should be a little bit easier to access!

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts