Announcements

My spotify premium isn't working!!!

Highlighted

Re: My spotify premium isn't working!!!

can u have a contact number for us to be able to talk to u personally @ spotify

I recently payed the 99p for 3months offer but this is the second day and it doesn't work but when I click on the button to get it again it tells me I already have it plz get back to me asap @ twinklemellor@gmail.com
Highlighted

I got a 30 day trial but it's not working

I've got a 30 day trial but it's not working wen I turn of wifi what up
Highlighted

I am on the family plan and have Spotify premium and I have all of the premium features but my music will not play offline, I am very frustrated.
Highlighted

Hi my spotify premium isnt working as well. Whenever I press download all my music in my created playlist it says "want to play offline, take your music offline with premium..."
Highlighted

my spotify was reinstalled by a tech and was working ,now it will not just has the screen for spotify

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Hello.
In my Vodafone deal I have a Spotify premium offer which I have selected. And it says I have it but when I go on my actually go on my account it says I do not have premium. This happens when I try to do something like download my playlists. Please help!!!
Highlighted

Hi my premium isn't working either, I got the £0.99 for three months deal and my account aknowalges I have premium but doesn't play the songs!
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I've only just realised it's working on my iPad and not my phone can you help with that instead please.
Highlighted

MINE ISNT EITHER. i paid for 3 months ($0.99) and it just isnt working
SUGGESTED POSTS