Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No back option

Solved!

No back option

Been a regular Spotify user, today I notice that the new update of Spotify removed the back song option, when my iPhone is locked.  I like to lisen songs more than one time and I liked this option.  How can I have it back? Thanks.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @LDA1971, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

It's not gone! You can see these 3 parallel lines only when listening to a Radio Station or your Daily Mix or your Discover Weekly playlists to give feedback on them so Spotify can offer you with a more accuracy the music you like to listen to 🙂

Playing on a normal playlist,a single song or album will show up the Back button on the locksreen again or simply after providing the feedback with those options

Have a nice day! 

P.S. Could you please share the wallpaper link 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @LDA1971, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

It's not gone! You can see these 3 parallel lines only when listening to a Radio Station or your Daily Mix or your Discover Weekly playlists to give feedback on them so Spotify can offer you with a more accuracy the music you like to listen to 🙂

Playing on a normal playlist,a single song or album will show up the Back button on the locksreen again or simply after providing the feedback with those options

Have a nice day! 

P.S. Could you please share the wallpaper link 🙂

Suggested posts